Chapter 16

Trainees for Love?

Youngmin's POV

---

Acting Skills? This cold girl, has good acting skills...If she can make my heart skip another beat then I'll make myself like her even more...*ani what am I thinking?* I watched as Minji scowled at Suyun..Ahaha..she's soo..charming yet yet...*ANI* I can't like her...

Suyun's POV

---

Bwahha. Noona does it feel hot in here? *Mian I didn't mean to go this far, but kekeke it's fun* Noona Hwaiting! Noona might be cold in general, but her acting skills will make you fall for her. She should really become an actress.Boyfriend watch out..and Minwoo ahah watch out for me.. O.o*steals a glance at Minwoo*

Minji's POV

---

Aish..Suyun ah, wae ?! You want Noona to pass out or something? AISH!

"Fine Fine." I said responding because i wanted my turn to be over. "Noona act like a cute and bubbly girlfriend." Suyun smiled with chinky eyes at me. I just rolled my eyes and ate/sip the scoop of now melted ice-cream that i had attempted to give Youngmin before. I could sense everyone's eyes on me.I face my face away from everyone and turn back with the most charming i could. I could see no one was impressed. *Tch you guys are lucky I'm even doing this*

Youngmin

---

Minji turned to face us again and I saw the most sweetest smile ever in my life. I felt my heart pound hard. But i kept a blank face just in case anyone noticed. Just then she faced me making me jump back a bit in shock.. "Youngminnie Oppa!" She pouted at me and sent a wink. Somehow it made me stare in awe. Was-was this really the Minji i know? She's..so..Bubbly..and CUTE. I felt Minwoo nudge me to say something.

"Oo-h ne?" I said trying not to stumble on my words. I blinked continuously. She scooted closer to me and hooked arms with me. "Oppa, do you want me to feed you? Hmm? You must be tired." She looked up at me innocently with big sparkling eyes. "Ahh!" She said while trying to send the ice-cream into my mouth. I opened up and let the ice-cream melt into my mouth. As I opened up my eyes she was already back to her normal cold expression. -.-" It was good while it lasted... I looked at  everyone, who's eyes were wide open. But of course Suyun just smiled. "Noona you can do better than that. Kwangmin's must be for real acting." Suyun said with one finger up in the air and she winked. *Dang it so just now that wasn't her full potential? What no fair. -.-"

 

Minji's POV

---

Suyun ah. You were supposed to just acknowledge it. Urg. "...." I didn't answer Suyun. But she just looked at me with a sly smile. She is sometimes creepy with she smiles..but i get used to it. "Noona act like Kwangmin is sick and the ice-cream is soup." She said while crossing her arms over her chest while leaning into the domo chair. I wanted to gag so much.But i fought the urge. "Act like a caring girlfriend. Everyone have Kwangmin lean back on you guys like a bed and let's see the last of the dare." Omo..what the? Hell naww. Everyone did as told and I could tell Jeongmin was anticipating.

 

I sighed and went with it..Some where deep down inside of me actually enjoyed this.

Kwangmin's POV

---

I sigh as i lied back on Jeongmin and hyung happily popped his bubble in my face. I was actually nervous but enjoying this. The act before with Youngmin was so..cute. I wanted to be in his spot..but it's okay. It's my turn now. "Okay I'm ready.." I said looking up at Minji. She looked totally annoyed.

Minji's POV

---

I scooped the ice-cream into a separate little bowl as pretending it was a medicine. I looked over to Kwangmin and he also pretended to be sick. I looked back at everyone around the table and they looked at us as if it was a movie. Surprisingly i found it kinda funny. I scooted closer to Kwangmin and set the bowl of ice-cream on the table. "Kwangmin ah. Kwenchana? Apayo?" I said as I made a worried expression.

 

Kwangmin"s POV

---

I faked sick to make the dare last a while. "Kwangmin ah, kwenchana? Apayo?" Minji said coming closer to my face. She felt my forehead and cheeks to my neck. I trembled from her touch. Making my heart pound faster than that one time i ran for a mile. "She pulled back and smiled with a worried expression. At the time I actually seem to feel like she's really caring for me. "Here drink this it will make you better." She fed me the ice-cream and smiled. "I don't want to see Kwangmin in bed sick ara? Get well soon. Minji will always be here for you." I stared back at her. I was so touched. She seemed so real she seemed so gentle. My heart just exploded into a million pieces. I held onto her hand before she could turn back into the cold Minji. She looked back at me shocked. Everyone was staring and i quickly let go. *What the hell are you doing Jo Kwangmin!* You're not supposed to actually fall for her. Urg.