Chapter 24

Trainees for Love?

Minwoo's POV

 

It hurt so much just to even be near Suyun after that dream last night. But I had to be careful and I had to keep the plan going, so I did the best I could to cover the pain. You know, I kinda wonder how the hyungs were doing with Minji. "Yah Minwoo," I turn my head back to Suyun, "Ne?" she rested her head on my shoulder. "Khamsamnida, for everything." she said lazily. My breath was literally taken away, I couldn't reply to her. I lean my head on her's and said, "Ne, no problem at all..."

 

Youngmin's POV

 

By the time I saw Minji again, she was just entering the cabin from outside. I was about to go up to her to talk and all, but Kwangmin took my shoulder, "Hyung, we're gonna broadcast again. Come on let's go!" I reluctantly leave Minji behind and go with Kwangmin to join up with the rest of Boyfriend. Suyun and Minji joined us just after. We all were sitting down in a half circle with MC Park Jinho on the left end. "So," he spoke. "How about you guys tell us a little of yourselves? Donghyun, you start." The camera went to Donghyun as he was bombarded with questions from Jinho. "So since you're the leader, how much do you know about all of your fellow members?" "Oh well we just debuted recently. Even before we debuted we all were pretty much like a family. So I guess I know quite a lot about these troublemakers." Hyung poked Jeongmin in the ribs and there was a soft laughter that went around. I couldn't pay much attention, I was sitting next to Minji, trying to brush my hand against her's.

 

Minji's POV

 

The quiz from Jinho passed all the way to Minwoo, the last member of Boyfriend to be asked. "So Minwoo, you're the maknae right? How old are you exactly?" "Oh actually I just turned 17 on July 31st. I'm just a few months younger than Youngmin and Kwangmin." Minwoo seemed to be a little nervous. Maybe he's thinking about Suyun, those two crazy lovebirds. But even so, Jinho cut Minwoo's quiz short and came to me and Suyun. Oh crap this can't be good...

 

Suyun's POV

 

"So you two are the new trainees right?" Jinho asked. "Ne, we're arrived at Starship Entertainment about a week ago and we are to observe Boyfriend as they recently debuted." Noona answered him. I relax a little, answering questions like this LIVE isn't really something I'm used to. "Oh I see, so are you two good at dancing and singing?" Jinho asked, nodding to acknowledge Noona's reply. Noona looked at me, waiting for me to say something. "N-ne," I said a little too quickly. "We're both pretty good at both." "Jeomal? Would you mind showing us some dancing and singing?" Jinho said, suddenly eager. Noona!! Help!?

 

Donghyun's POV

 

When the girls agreed to do a mini talent show, I was kinda interested to see them perform. Minji and Suyun stood up a little awkwardly. "Why don't you two do a duet, then your own solos?" Jinho suggested, throwing random hand gestures at them. Minji and Suyun nodded. I was pretty surprised to hear the song they'd be singing to: SNSD's Gee. It was kinda different, but both were really amazing singers. Suyun had a shy smile on the whole time and Minji seemed pretty confident. We clap with a "whoaaaaa~" going around the room. The girls bowed and then Suyun stepped back, Minji was preparing for her solo song.

 

Minji's POV

 

Jasireun jeongbalseot daereoteon~ I began to sing to Narsha's I'm In Love as soon as Suyun backed away. They even prepared music, which somewhat surprised me. I've been singing to that song for a long time, so I was pretty confident I'd do well with it. Geodae chuwahaedageo malragiga naegaen... I could feel myself getting just a little warm with everyone's eyes set on me, and if this were to be edited yet, I bet there'd be captions saying *passionate* *passionate* and effects making it seem dreamy. Throughout the song I heard very soft clapping that went along with the beat. When I finished, they all clapped for me and I turn around, facing Suyun. The music of SHINee's Replay started to play, and I dance to it. I giggle to myself when I saw Hyunseong and Jeongmin trying to imitate me. Suyun seemed to be dancing in the background too with me during some parts. When the song ended, I bow to everyone and take my spot on the ground, anticipating Suyun's turn.