Chapter 23

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

---

I wanted to put strawberries on the cake we were decorating. As i reached for the piece of strawberry someone's hand touched mine. I looked to the side and saw Kwangmin looking at me. *Electricity Runs Through* I pull my hand away and for a second there i thought he would hold it again. I just walked over to where Jeongmin was and grabbed a piece of mango. Jeongmin gave me a weird look. "I thought you were you were going to decorate the cake with strawberries, why are you grabbing the mango?" Jeongmin popped his gum. I just gave him a blank glare. I looked back at the strawberries and saw Kwangmin still grabbing them. Damn it why didn't i just grab them anyways ?

---

A few minutes later we finished the cake decorating and I have to tell you.. I don't think i really want to eat.. Even though it was just a mess with fruits and whip cream, it looked too weird. But everyone seemed satisfied, except for me. Before when Kwangmin was going to use the strawberries..he actually just ate them. I could see the sticky red juice smeared around his face. It was kinda..*Omo what am i thinking?* Minji you're so annoying...

 

Suyun's POV

---

 

"Alright everyone you guys can take a 10 minute break. After that we will be broadcasting again. Thanks for the hard work!" Our manger smiled at us before walking away talking busily on the phone. I quickly ran over to Noona where she sat fanning herself and rested my head on the wall of the building. I suddenly perked up and poked Noona in the cheek. She gave me a glare and i just smiled with chinky eyes at her. "One thing i have to say Noona.." She just turned away from me. "Jo Kwangmin." I then giggled like an idiot. Noona's cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Yah, who cares about him ?!"  She screamed at me catching attention from the coordinate unnies and camera crew.

 

"You care Noona." Going in for another poke in the cheek but she held my finger back. "Aniyo, Noona doesn't even think of him like that." She said while standing up and walking away. Ooops. "Noona ah! Come back i was just JOKING!" I screamed after her too tired to follow her. I just laughed again and then Minwoo came and sat down next to me. I suddenly stopped my idiotic giggles and stiffened up. "Tired Suyun?" He smiled at me and i just nodded my head. "A little..aha. You? Are you tired?" "Ani, not when i see your beautiful face, I'm not tired one bit." He said pulling out a tissue and dabbing the sweat on my forehead off.

 

Donghyun's POV

---

From a far distance while i was getting another layer of make-up on my face i could see Suyun and Minwoo laughing and chatting happily. For some reason my heart clutched with a stinging feeling. I clutched my fists. "Donghyun Shi ?" The coordinate Noona asked with a blank face. "Ohh ne?"I said snapping out of a trance. "Your make-up is done you can go now." She said politely and I did a 90 degrees bow and said thanks.

 

Minji's POV

---

I rushed away from Suyun and rolled my eyes. No it's not true, i wasn't developing feelings for that jerk. I shook my head and ran towards the beach and sat myself in the sand. I glanced at my watch every now and then just to make sure I'd be back before 10 mins. But time seemed to flow so slow so i decided to touch the water. I took off my sandals and walked along the shore. I spread out my arms feeling the powerful wind that set my hair flying backwards in full speed. For once i actually felt relaxed.

 

Just then when i closed my eyes an image popped up in my mind. ||Kwangmin|| I opened up my eyes and quickly shook my head. Ani..Ani..anthwae! I went back to the filming sight and spot Kwangmin standing next to Youngmin. I felt normal again. I didn't feel anything like electricity and i'm going to make sure that feeling doesn't come up again.