Chapter 45

Trainees for Love?

Youngmin's POV

---

Minji's words made sense and it clicked in mind, that Kwangmin and Minwoo we can stop doing this. We just needed to confront the Sistar Noonas. Who cares if they do threaten us, as long as we have the ones we adore and love, everything is worth fighting for. Minji let go of Minwoo finally and glared at me and Kwangmin. "Minji.." Kwangmin and i said in unison. She then pushed Minwoo or practically throwing him towards us making us three topple on each other. I could still see the bruises on her face and red marks.

 

She then went out leaving us all behind. I couldn't take this anymore..my heart ached and i wanted to hold her tight. I quickly got up and ran after her. The hyungs just watched us all as this was some type of dramatic drama. -.-" I caught Minji running into the elevator and i dashed right in between the doors of the elevator as it closed. Panting i looked up at her and she looked like she could shred me into pieces at the moment.

 

"Minji, I-i.." "You what? If you want to apologize don't bother. I'm fed up with you and your band mates game. I don't want to play anymore. If you're here to disable me ,try too. I dare you." She said glaring at me.I felt my heart throb with pain, while she said that i just pleaded her with my eyes.

"Minji I'm so sorry, we didn't want to hurt you." I said honestly. She just stared at me with unbelieving yes. "Oh you guys didn't want to? Of course you guys did, why would i have these bruises everywhere..and spit out blood? Did it amuse you when you saw my blood?" She asked challenging me. That's when I busted.

 

"Aniyo Minji!" I screamed as she looked at me with widen eyes. I continued. "It hurt me a-lot. It hurt me to see you in a puddle of blood. It hurt me to see you cry. I tried hard not to say anything even though I was dying inside. I never want to see you like that again. All I know is that i want to hold on to you more than ever. I don't want to hurt you anymore.Just jebal jebal, forgive us..." I said with tears b at the corner of my eyes. Her face soften up,but i could still see anger within her eyes.

 

"Jebal, Minji..I like you and I'll do anything to make up for it." I said walking towards her and she just stood frozen. I embraced her tightly as i felt her try to avoid my grasp. The elevator doors open and she escaped my arms. I ran after her but she was super sonic fast and i lost her. I panted hard outside the doors of the building. The wind blew hard making my hair fly every direction, my heart was racing. Minji, jebal..forgive me. I broke down onto my knees.

 

Minji's POV

---

After escaping from Youngmin's embrace i ran out of the elevator to the small park across the building. My heart was racing fast. I plopped myself down on one of the swings and clutched my chest. Kwangmin and Youngmin both like me? What ? This is all too fast. I can't let myself fall for them. But yet my cheeks got rosy from Youngmin's words in the elevator. I sat there for the past 30 minutes to calm myself down not knowing what to think. After a while of swinging i went back to the dorm. I saw Suyun awake and she seemed to not notice anything that happened. I sat down on my bed and decided to pull out my journal. "Noona." Suyun's shaky voice spoke out. "Hmm?" i replied acting as if nothing had happened.

 

 

- This Chapter was SUPER BORING and...SHORT!

But I had writer's block for a while..so i tried my best..But i got it down now. :) I'll update the next

6 chapters as soon as possible! And I don't know if you can consider this a chapter or not..but (kekeke) It is :)

-Minji