Chapter 53

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

 

Giving thought to what Kwangmin said, I got up and left him in my dorm. I needed some time to think. I made my way up to the roof for some fresh air as the night slowly creeps into the sky. I leaned against the railing on the edge of the building with the breeze blowing back my hair. Through open windows I heard a piano playing. For a brief moment it paused, then it played again. It sounded almost like 0330 by U-Kiss. It was soothing and calming as the lyrics went through my head. I look to my side, noticing someone stood by me. "Oh, you..."

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Suyun emerged from the room with Donghyun-hyung's piano by herself. Could've sworn Jeongmin and Minwoo were with her too. She walked briskly passed the rest of us and out the door. Aish, she glared at me like she was about to take a hammer and bash my head in. But still a piano note could still be vaguely heard, playing from that room. It still played when Jeongmin finally came out. He looked really mad... at me!? Tch, what I did was the right thing. If it's for Kwangmin... if It's for Minji... then it's definitely the best thing I've ever done in my life.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

"Oh, you..." Minji finally realized I followed her up to the roof. "Yah, you should head back inside. It gets cold at night." I said, not returning her gaze. Instead I looked forward, at the stars that lit the sky in the distance. "Aniyo," she said. "I like to think up here." I heard that soft and true smile in her voice, I looked at her to confirm that smile. Sure enough, it was there. However I became worried when I saw her eyes close in fatigue and her head going with it a little. "Minji-ah you should go rest. You're tired from what happened." I said, concerned. She just shook her head with a nervous laugh.

 

Minji's POV

 

My head felt so dizzy. I couldn't stop the images of Youngmin and that girl from overflowing out of my ears. The world started to spin as I struggle to keep my eyes open and prevent my consciousness from slipping away. My vision darkened as everything seemed to have slowed. I felt the wind blow my back as I saw the stars in the sky, and a distant voice echoing, "Minji-ah!" The next thing I knew, I hit something and everything just went black.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

Minji fainted after a while of silence. I'm guessing everything's going too fast for her. I pick her up bridal-style as I carefully carried her back to her dorm. With success, I set Minji on her bed and pulled the covers over her and took her hand when I kneel beside her. I could've sworn her harsh persona was really shattering, but my heart was crushed when she mumbled in her sleep, "... Y... Young... min..." My eyes widen. She still had feelings for my hyung. I released her hand as mine clenched into a fist.

 

Suyun's POV

 

After leaving Boyfriend's dorm, I decided to go back to the recording studio. K.Will-oppa was there. "Oh, Suyun-ah, how are you today?" he asked with a smile. Oppa was always really nice to me, even though I met him 2 weeks ago. "I could be better." I said, taking a seat next to him. K.Will-oppa was listening to something through earphones. He took them off and offered them to me, "Want to hear yourself?" "B-bwoh? Myself?" I said, confused. He laughed, "Your song you recorded with Jeongmin a few weeks ago." He placed them on my head and I readjusted them as he hit play. Omo... our song... it was edited and it sounded amazing! Jeongmin's voice with my own, they harmonized so well, and the music... it was so light, like the moon and the stars were singing with us.

 

K.Will's POV (yeah I totally added him randomly xD)

 

I watched the smile on Suyun's face grow as she sang along to the song she listened to. For a rookie, she was pretty talented with singing. After a few more minutes, she returned the earphones to me with a soft smile, "Khamsamnida." I return the smile to her, "Ne. So what do you plan to do now?" Her smile faded as she seemed to have remembered something. "Oh, I need to... go see a chingu of mine. I'll see you later." she left with a quick smile and hurried out the door. I shrug and return to listen to her and Jeongmin's song.

 

Awhh this was fun to write... :3