Chapter 37

Trainees for Love?

Kwangmin's POV

---

"Hyung?" I nudged Youngmin. He looked at me and we whispered to each other as everyone else was busy teasing Minwoo and Suyun. "How are we supposed to get Minji out into the night?" I asked curious. Just because  we are on good terms now doesn't mean  she'll just go out at night with us. T_T "Don't worry. She'll probably go dancing today.." Youngmin said leaning into me.

 

"Bwoh? What does that have to do with us getting her out?" I said totally dumbfounded. He shot me an annoyed face. "That means we have to go to the practice and dance with her too."

"What the? And how is that supposed help us again?" I asked once again. "Jo Kwangmin use your head.So after we are done dancing it'll probably be dark and we'll ask her if she wants to go for ice-cream or something." He said with his eyes oozing out of his eye socket. "Ohh..My bad.." I said feeling a little stupid...Still we shouldn't be doing this to her.

 

Youngmin's POV

---

Seriously Kwangmin is such a pabo. After explaining him the plan he nodded innocently. I felt bad that we all had to do this. We will have to beat Minji up again even just after she had just gotten hurt mentally from Suyun. Seriously? We're all Jerks, and we should really just step away. But i guess we'll see what happens when the time comes. I sigh and head back to my room with Kwangmin trailing behind me.

 

Around 5pm-

 

Minji's POV

---

I sighed as i got done writing in my journal. I closed it shut and stood up to change into sweats and a white plain t-shirt. I was in a dancing mood and decided to head down to the practice room. I tied my hair up into a loose bun with my bangs going to the right side. I head out with my slang over bag. But just as I was walking down the hallway to the practice room i heard already booming music coming from it.

 

"Noona nomou Yeppo~" I heard Shinee's Replay. That caught my attention and I walked in. I saw the Jo Twins sitting on the ground looking up at me. They were all sweaty which made me laugh. "Tired already?" I asked them two as i walked over to the boom box and set down my water bottles and bag. They just eye each other and smile. *Weird* I changed the c-d that the twins had in.

 

"Yah, we were here first why are you changing the cd for?" Kwangmin said to me in between pants. I looked at him and smirked. Since i was in a good mood he can't bring me down. "Well, I am Minji ain't it? And plus i already know how to dance to Replay, so no need to have it stick around, right?" I said and changed the cd to my cd. I stepped into the middle of the room and the twins just frowned at me while backing up to lean against the wall.

 

I looked at the mirror and as BlockB's  Freeze plays and booms throughout the room i see Kwangmin and Youngmin jump a little from the sudden beat. I laugh and start dancing.

 

Youngmin's POV

---

Minji is a really talented dance. Her moves are smooth and slick..maybe she even does it better than Minwoo!* Just Kidding* I looked at my watch every now and then just to check the time. Me and Kwangmin also got up to dance with her at points. Me and Kwangmin were beat man..She has danced for like what 3 hours straight ?

I looked over at Kwangmin and saw him panting hard while we just layed down while Minji was still jamming to Shinee's Lucifer. Seriously ? I havn't even learned that dance yet.