Chapter 14

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

 

I jump out of the limo, dragging Suyun with me into the shop. DOMO!!!!! They have a Domo ice cream shop in Korea!?! It's so close to the Starship building too!!! OH MY GOD DOMO!!!! I spazzed over everything that was Domo.

 

Suyun's POV

 

Haha I smile as I see Noona happy. Not since that "incident" that made her so harsh so many years ago... Even I couldn't make her this happy. But I still laugh and smile at the sight of Noona jumping over Domo-chairs, Domo-tables, Domo-doors, Domo-decor, Domo-halls... well you get my point. I turn back to the boys, who were bug-eyed and open-mouthed at the sight of a spazzing Noona. "Khamsamnida," I said with a genuine smile. It only shows when Noona gets like this. "My treat."

 

Youngmin's POV

 

WELL. It was certainly unexpected to see Minji scream and jump around like that. It was a pleasant surprise that I'd love to have any day. Anyway, Suyun said she'd pay for all of us, so we all (plus Minji) sat down at a table that had those corner benches. Minji sat between me and Kwangmin, Minwoo next to Kwangmin, and after him was an open space for Suyun and Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Donghyun. Minwoo got up after we sat down. All was going well so far, you know, with Minji petting the table and the benches and chairs.

 

Suyun's POV

 

"Khamsamnida!" I said to the person who gave me four Domo Sundaes and four Domo-scicles. I turn and almost fall but Minwoo caught me. "Oh, Minwoo!" I said. "Khamsamnida!" "Here lemme help you." he said with a smile, taking half of what I carried. "G-gomawo." I said, freezing from the frozen treats. Minwoo just smiled and did something I didn't see. He leaned forward and kissed my nose. "Ladies first." he said, moving aside for me. I dip a courtesy and go ahead, with him trailing behind. "Here ya go everyone~" I said, randomly giving everyone a treat (Minwoo too of course).

 

Minji's POV

 

OH MY GOD a Domo Sundae!! Dudeee these are so good!! "KHAMSAMNIDA SUYUN!!!" I shout to her. But then I look at it. "I don't wanna ruin it..." They all laughed, not at me, but for me. "Can't preserve it forever Minji." Jeongmin said, eating Domo's gumball eyes from his popsicle and making a bubble with them. "Arasso..." I said, reluctantly taking a small corner of Domo and fed myself with the Domo spoon.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

You know, for someone who didn't want to eat their Sundae, Minji finished it pretty quickly. I hadn't eaten my Sundae yet, and Noona seemed down. "Here Noona," I said, pushing my mini Domo bowl to her. "Have mine." She lit up again. "Jeomal!? Khamsamnida Minwoo!" she took the bowl and used her own spoon to eat it. "Yah," I turn to look at Suyun. "Share mine?" she said as she held a spoon with ice cream up to me. I smiled and opened my mouth widely as she fed me. Though... when she looked away to refill the spoon, I frown. Hyung do I really have to pretend? Wae? Why do I have to pretend when I really do like her...