Chapter 8

Trainees for Love?

Suyun's POV

---

"Here Let Me take a look." I said grabbing his hand, and i could tell he was also shock from me touching him. "Don't worry I'm not as harsh as my Noona...Hmm.." I said scanning his red wrist. I looked up at him finally and he looked back at me with a "what?" face. I smiled. "You were lucky. Noona didn't use her full strength on you or else she would of broken some bones." I let go of his wrist and he looked at me shockingly. I couldn't help but laugh. "Whatever you did to Noona last time she must've been super mad. You should be more careful." I said and ran off to catch up with Noona. "Wait!" He screamed after me. I stopped and turned around.

"Can you tell Minji that I'm sorry?" "Sure, but I'm not sure she will accept it." I frowned at him and then ran away again. I could tell he felt disappointed. *sigh* Noona you have both twins heads over heels for you..I ran outside and then i saw Noona looking at me with a suspicious look. I backed away a little and she walked up to me with her arms crossed. "Suyun..what were you saying to that Kwangmin dude back there?"

"Aish, Noona i thought you didn't care for him. Why ? Do you like him now?" I said playfully, but seeing the look on Noona's unchanged expression, i stopped smiling. "Ara ara. He wanted me to tell you he's sorry." I said with a wave of my hand. She still looked at me blankly.

"I don't care about him. I won't accept his apology." She turned around and hopped into the car that came to pick us up. I followed behind. "I told him that be he wouldn't listen."While me and Noona sat in the back of the white van. Noona just looked so annoyed at the moment.

Minji's POV

---Aish I'm so annoyed. That stupid black haired twin! Aish He get's on my nerves. Ahh never-mind i don't want to screw up my mood for the photo shoot. Suyun and I looked curiously out the windows of each side of the van. Once we reached our destination. I could tell Suyun was squirming with excitement. She was also trembling, i tapped her on the shoulder. "We should get out." I said while getting out myself. Suyun trailed behind me. We both faced the beautiful beach. I smiled gently to myself and walked over to the shore line and sat down. Suyun quickly ran over and did the same. She giggled and kept poking me.

"Noona Noona Noona! Can you believe we're actually at the beach! AHH! Jeomal Yeppo-da!" She screamed while spreading her arms and almost hitting my face. I just smiled lightly and nodded my  head. She looked at me and frowned. "What's wrong Noona?" " Nothing Dongsang ah. Noona's just a little tired." I answered. She still frowned. "Noona I know it's something bothering you isn't it?" " Well..Noona just has a feeling this photo shoot is going to turn upside-down..Mo La." I said while getting up and returning to the van.

 

"Hey you two, we will start photo shooting in a bit so go and get dressed we will make-over you two in about 20 minutes." A coordinate Unnie informed us.  Suyun and I both nodded in unison. Just then another van pulled up beside our van. Suyun and I  stood frozen trying to see who will come out. Just then I saw some blonde hair appear from behind our van. My eyes widen from seeing all 6 members of Boyfriend standing in front of us. Suyun gave me a look,& I just stared blankly at her.

"I'm your boyfriend. Annyeonghasayo we are Boyfriend." They all chorused together. "We're going to be photo-shooting with you two today." One of the members said. He had red hair and was tall and good-looking. But he looked old, I assumed he was the leader of Boyfriend. He gave us a warm smile. I smiled back. Suyun then spoke up with a very loud voice. "Annyeong. I'm Kim Suyun and this my Unnie/Noona; Lee Minji. Nice to meet you all."  We both did a 90 degree bow. Just then i saw the twins smiling at me. I just ignored it and walked away from the group. They all looked at me weirdly.

I was totally pissed. I tried not to show it, but Suyun saw through me. She ran after me and grabbed my arm. "Yah Noona, you shouldn't just walk away like that...They might think you don't like them." She whispered to me. I gave her a stern stare. "I don't like them." I coldly replied and brushed her off of me. She just stood frozen and i walked alone to the place where we were supposed to get our make-up done. "Ahh Ms.Lee, come here we will get started on your make-up first. I nodded and sat down in front of the mirror set up. There was lots an lots of make-up plus accessories.

 

Not Spazzing yet. -.-"

I know I know..