Chapter 10

Trainees for Love?

Youngmin and Kwangmin were still cautious to keep space away from Minji so each stood at each side of her and kept at least 2 feet away from her. The camera man gave them two a signal for both of them to scoot in closer. They inched closer, and closer as they were being told. Before they both knew their arms were against Minji's which made them two blush madly. "Now Minji link arms with both of them." The director said through his loud speakers. Minji did as told and linked arms "happily" with both of them.

 

Minji's POV

---

Damn it. This is so not right, why do i have to link arms with them. I put on a fake smile and did what he told me. The twins were shocked at my sudden obedient moves. But they seemed to be satisfied weirdly. What's up with them two today? I guess it's not as bad as i thought it would be. "Okay now Youngmin you come out and let Minji and Kwangmin pose with each other for a bit."

 

The director said. Youngmin jogged out and stood by the director with his arms crossed. I nervously smile and pose by Kwangmin. He seemed to be enjoying it quite well. Aish that jerk. "Kwangmin hold onto her waist." Did i hear that clearly? What? No No No..NO WAY. I screamed in my head. OMG. Kwangmin hesitated but then went behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Now both of you look at each other." The director was really getting on my last nerves. URG! I wanted to punch him so badly.I did as told anyways and stared at Kwangmin's forehead & avoided his gaze. "Minji i want to apologize for what i did. I just..came off a little to hard." He said while looking at me. I was silent for a bit and then he let go of me and i coughed a bit. "Very Good Very Good~" The director had two thumbs up at us. I just smiled lightly. "Now Hug each other and look over to the camera." He said once more. OMO.You've got to be kidding me. KILL ME! PLEASE!

 

---

While Suyun was walking around the shore line of the beach she lost balance in he high heels and was falling sideways. Just when she thought she was going to hit the cold sand and get her dress all nasty someone's strong arms wrapped around her. She got back on her feet and bowed slightly. "Sorry Sorry. Khamsamnida." She looked up and saw a guy with brownish hair he a the moment was blowing a bubble. "Don't mention it. A pretty girl shouldn't fall like this." He popped his bubble and winked at her. She blushed like crazy and the guy walked away. He turned around again. "By the way I'm Jeongmin." He did a v-sign and continued walking away. Suyun just smiled to herself and walked back to the photo shooting sight.

---

Suyun's POV

---

Ahh Jeongmin? KYOPTA! He' super nice*sighs* Jeongmin... Well i walked back to the photo shoot to check up on Noona. I was surprised to see her so close to Youngmin. Noona must be super pissed by now. I giggled to myself and kept observing..