Chapter 42

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

 

I shoot up, wide awake in my bed, sweating like crazy. It was already almost noon. My body ached with pain as I did so, making me wince. I look around to see where I was... in my dorm? How did I get here? Did I walk? Who bandaged me up? I look down at myself, seeing my once white shirt covered with my own blood and my sweats torn and dirtied. I also noticed that the main blood stains that were on my body were also cleaned up, though my hair was kinda tangled. I couldn't remember much of what happened. I remember getting betrayed by the twins, and then I stumbled my way here, and I saw Suyun... Then I remembered those voices I heard. "Jebal Noona... jebal... forgive me?" Noona... was that Suyun's voice I heard? Aish, my head was spinning...

 

Minwoo's POV

 

Walking away from Suyun suddenly like that... it destroyed me. My insides crumbled into pieces, and my heart shattered as I reenacted the dream I had. I fought against the tears that shrieked to fall and beg for mercy. As I made my way back to Boyfriend's dorm, my head began to spin and my vision began to fade into a blur. Starting to stagger, I bump into the wall and grab my head and slide down, groaning in pain. From a distance I heard a door open and running footsteps with yells of my name, "Minwoo! Yah!" "Minwoo! Kwenchana?" "Yah Minwoo!"

 

Hyunseung's POV

 

Jeongmin, Donghyun and I were heading to the dance practice room to rehearse on our own when we heard a thud against our wall just around our dorm. The three of us rush out the door and we see Minwoo, struggling to keep his conscious. We run over to our maknae's side screaming for him, "Minwoo! Yah!" "Minwoo! Kwenchana?" "Yah Minwoo!" We pick him up and take him back into the door and to his room. I went to the fridge to retrieve an ice pack from the freezer and take it to Minwoo's room. Donghyun took it from me and placed it on Minwoo's forehead. "Yah Minwoo, kwenchana?" Jeongmin asked him, obviously worried. Minwoo mumbled a few unclear words and passed out. The three of us exchanged glances. "What happened to Minwoo?"

 

Suyun's POV

 

I had stood up and watched Minwoo as he walked away from me, further and further away. Tears formed in my eyes as I lost another loved one. Refusing to let them fall, I squeeze my eyes shut and dash after Minwoo, subconsciously. I can't let you go... Occasionally running into people, I quickly regain myself and continue to run, making sure tears no longer formed. Reaching the building, I take the stairs instead of the elevator in my own confusion. With my eyes still sealed shut, I make it to the fourth floor and breathlessly rush to my dorm. On my way there, I bump into someone again, however this person held on to me, preventing me from running any more.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

As Donghyun and Hyunseung stayed behind to watch over Minwoo, I decided to go look for the twins and ask them about what happened. I turned a corner and someone ran straight into me. Seeing that flash of black, I immediately thought it was Suyun's hair and gripped her so she would stop. "Yah Suyun!" I said over her heavy breathing. "J...J...J-Jeong...m-m...m-min..." she stuttered in between each gasp for air. "Whoa whoa Suyun calm down, breathe." I said, stepping away from her and resting my hands on her shoulders. I was taller than her so I lower my head so I'm at eye level with her. "J-J...J...J-Jeong..." "Whoa whoa, yah stop, breathe first." her eyes were red, yet her face showed no signs of tear trails. Suyun wasn't able to stop sniffing and gasping. Showing absolute mercy I pull her into a hug and her hair. "Kwenchana Suyun, just cry and let it out..." I didn't want to tell her to cry, but she's been bottling way too much emotions behind those smiles. Suyun began to cry and scream into my chest as I rested my chin on top of her head, still her hair.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

Youngmin-hyung and I had gone out for a while, to let off some steam from Minji's incident last night. "Yah hyung," Youngmin looked at me. "Do you think we went too far?" He looked forward again, "...Non mol la." he was obviously unsure of himself. "I don't know... really, I think Bora-noona is going too far. We've had our turn, right now, I'm wondering how Minwoo is doing with his." I look away from hyung and looked at my feet. "Hyung, Minwoo he..." "Ne, he really fell for Suyun, I know." I look up at hyung again. "I saw that look in his eyes when we told him what he had to do. I saw the way he walked out on us. He was bleeding on the inside." he said, still not removing his gaze from ahead. "Hyung, you know... remember how I said on Minji and Suyun's first few days... how I confessed to Minji?" I said. "Well you see... my feelings aren't wavering." Hyung just smirked.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

"Kwenchana, Kwangmin. I like her too." I could feel Kwangmin's bug-eyes set on me. "Since when!?" he asked, quite surprised. I laughed a little, "For a while now. I'm sure that Minwoo is just as hurt as we are about all of this." Having this talk with my brother was actually kind of weight lifting. I felt more at ease letting this all out with him, and I knew he wouldn't judge me. After walking around the whole block about 4 times, I felt so much more refreshed, but I was still worried about Minji. "Hyung, let's head back to the dorm. The other members will wonder where we were." "Arasso."

 

Suyun's POV

 

Screaming with tears streaming down my cheeks, I hold Jeongmin tightly. I never usually cry, but I was glad someone was there when I needed someone. Jeongmin seemed to be listening to my cries as he held me close to him. My breathing still seemed to be damaged from my first days from Youngmin, but it's only natural I'd be breathing hard. Throbbing, my heart cried with me, screaming for Minwoo to return to me. I could feel Jeongmin petting my hair and patting my back. Funny, him patting my back seemed to have healed my broken heart.

 

Minji's POV

 

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping my towel around myself with a painful sigh. My entire body still trembled, but with those treatments I received from someone, I couldn't have been better. There was a feeling I had that told me something had happened, but I wasn't sure what exactly. As I changed into clean clothes, I rebandaged myself with ointments too. It must've been Suyun who treated me earlier, it had to be her. She was the last person I saw before blacking out. After mummifying myself with bandages, I comb my hair in front of the mirror, thinking about how stupid I was to trust those twins. They betrayed me. They abused my trust. They'll never receive my forgiveness as easily as Suyun's.

 

Donghyun's POV

 

Hyunseung and I were sitting in Minwoo's room, waiting for him to awaken. I wonder what happened to him. There were no traces of injuries or blood or anything like that. "S... Suyun..." I heard him mumble in his sleep. Did something happen between them? Minwoo you better have not made her cry. Minwoo you better have not!! In the middle of my thoughts, Minwoo shot up, screaming Suyun's name. "Yah yah Minwoo kwenchana?" Hyunseung said, being the first to stand up. I could tell Minwoo was a little dizzy, but he got up. "N-ne... I should... I should..." he headed straight for the door. "Yah, Minwoo you shouldn't get up yet!" I call, chasing after him with Hyunseung. For someone who was unwell, he sure moved quickly. By the time we caught up to him he was already in the hallway, staggering. "I... I gotta..."