Chapter 6

Trainees for Love?

Suyun's POV

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?!" I grabbed Youngmin's hair. "Ah ah ah..." he winced. "Yah yah yah what's the deal?" I yank his head of hair down even harder. "What did you do to Minji-ah!?!!?" "Yah yah! Easy! Easy..." I let go of his hair and he pats it down. "I didn't do anything to her. Kwangmin-ah did something to her. She ran into me earlier and she said his name." he said. "Where is he?" I asked him quickly. "Mol la. Your guess is as good as mine. I'm looking for him too." he just shrugged and left me there. You twins are so weird...

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Ahh... Geez even Suyun was upset about Minji. What even happened? Oh! "Hyung!" Kwangmin turned a corner and I ran after him. "Hyung!" "Ah, Youngmin-ah." he said calmly. I was kinda confused. "Hyung! What happened to Minji-ah? Why is she so upset?" I asked him. "Minji-ah? I... well..." hyung looked away from me. "Here," he took my arm and dragged me to our dorm.    Dot dot dot...   "You WHAT!?" I almost screamed. Hyung sat there still looking at me. "Hyung why? I was..." I trail off. "You were what?" "Nothing never mind." I sigh. I almost blew it. Minji... whenever you answer hyung... please, please... say no.

 

Minji's POV

 

I stood there in the shower with the water running through my hair and sliding off me (NOT A RATED SCENE O.o). I can't think straight. So... Kwangmin likes me. I smirk. "There's no way I'm gonna like him." Then a sudden pulse ran through me. I shake it off. I'm too tired for this.

 

Suyun's POV

 

I gave up on looking for Kwangmin. It's getting late and Noona's already sleeping. Hopefully Youngmin's treatment was good enough for her to be able to dance with less pain from her injuries. I sigh and plop onto my bed, looking at the ceiling. Then there was knocking at the door. Who could be up this late? I sigh and answer it. It wasn't Jeongmin or the twins. "Oh, annyeong." I gasp softly at the male stranger. "O-oh. Uhm annyeong. Do you need something?" He smiled at me. It was warm and kind like Jeongmin's was, only without the gum. "Ne, how are you and your chingu doing on your first days here?" he said. "Oh uh we're doing good, khamsamnida. Uh do you... want to come in I guess?" I offered, but he declined it. "Ani, kwenchana." he said. "I kinda wanted you to come with me to the park. The hyungs told me about you and Noona." I glance back at Minji, she was sound asleep. "Uhm ne." I said, looking back at him. "I guess it can't hurt." "Great." he said, smiling even bigger. "If you're ready, let's go."

 

Mystery Guy's POV

 

So this is Kim Suyun the hyungs told me about. Aish... she really is cute and bubbly and cautious O.o But we headed to the park awkwardly. When we got there, we sat on the swings. "Oh I didn't introduce myself." I said. "No Minwoo imnida." She looked at me with a smile. "Nice to meet you." I kinda waited for her to say her name, but I forgot I already KNEW her name. After a few moments of silence, I decided to talk to her. "So what are you doing up so late?" She looked at me. "I could ask you the same thing." We laugh. "The hyungs wanted me to be friends with you, so this is the only time when I'm not busy." I said. "Your turn." She smiled again. "Well it's a long story. But the basic line, it's kinda hard to sleep." "Oh I see." I said, still not looking away from her. I don't know why the hyungs want me to pretend to like her. She's innocent. SISTAR noonas are kinda scary... Still, it hurts to be lying to her like this.

 

Suyun's POV

 

No Minwoo. He's not a bad kid. He seems to be older than me by about a year. He's cute and bubbly just like I am, and he's always smiling. He was making me laugh by telling me stories about him and his hyungs and Boyfriend. But at a point, I shivered. It was getting really late, and the wind was so cold. "Suyun-ah? Kwenchana?" he asked me. He was so... cute and innocent. "N-ne..." I said, still freezing. "You should've brought a jacket." he said, getting up. He took off his jacket and said, "Here, use mine." he put his jacket around me. "R-really? K-khamsamnida." I said, still shivering. HOWEVER when he touched me, it was like electricity warming me up though I was still shaking. He stepped back and frowned in a playful kiddy way. "Awh, are you still cold?"

 

Minwoo's POV

 

She was still trembling like a leaf. "Awh, are you still cold?" I asked her. She looked down, not wanting to admit it. I chuckle and step forward to her. Well it's for the hyungs and noonas, I have to pretend to like her. I took her arm and pulled her with me to sit under a tree and hugged her tightly. It was awkward for me, but... I kinda liked it. "Are you still cold?" I asked her softly. "N... A-ani..." she said, getting up from me. Suyun returned my jacket and said, "We should go, it's late." I got up too. "Ne, let's go." We head back to her dorm and the warmth of the building surrounded us. She opened her door, ready to close it, but I stopped her and took her wrist. "Suyun-ah," I said, putting on the best aegyo face I have. "Will I see you again?" She giggled. It was... cute. "Of course. See you tomorrow then." I smile and said, "Alright. Well, goodnight." "You too." after that, she disappeared behind the door. It was. It was quite a good night.

 

 

*Hehehe introducing...... MINWOO! :D