Chapter 3

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

 

So here we were... again... in the hallway... just several feet away from our dorm... once again being bullied by the twins. Suyun, this time, was huddled in a corner with me being beat by both the twins this time. The blonde one wasn't attacking her lungs and ribs this time. I found that weird, but either way, Suyun was shielding herself as well as I was. "Yah! Youngmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah!" an unfamiliar voice called. The twins? Youngmin and Kwangmin... "O-oh! H-hyung!" the twins both said, startled. "What are you doing to them!?" A set of footsteps came towards our direction and a hand was offered to both me and Suyun. I look up at him. All he had was a warm smile.

 

Suyun's POV

 

The twins called this guy "hyung," so he must be from Boyfriend as they are. "Mian Jeongmin-ah..." the twins are seriously too close to be doing everything together -_- but the one who was helping us was a member named Jeongmin. I saw Noona weakly taking his hand, and he looked at me, waiting for me to take his other hand. Noona describes me as cute and bubbly, but I'm also cautious at times like this. I was hesitant, but Noona seemed to know what she was doing, so why not? Jeongmin helped us up and escorted us to our room.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

After sending those two girls to their nearby dorm, I return into the halls to the twins. "WHAT were you two doing?" I said firmly, blowing a bubble with my gum. "H-hyung we were..." Kwangmin started. "We were uh, we were..." Both twins looked either down or away. "The SISTAR noonas..." "Ahhh..." I said. The noonas were pretty jealous of the new trainees. Lee Minji of her dancing, Kim Suyun of her singing. Although both were all-rounded entertainers, the SISTAR noonas seemed to dislike them very much. I let the twins off with a warning.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

So me and Youngmin were sent off with a warning from hyung. But seeing the girls actually up close... Minji wasn't really... I shake my head to lose that thought. What was I thinking? Youngmin and I were in our room. The start of today was tiring. I don't want to hurt Minji anymore. But the SISTAR noonas...

 

---

Very Very Short.

I promise the next one will be a little longer. :)

-Minji-