Chapter 44

Trainees for Love?

Back in the Girl's Dorm

 

Minji's POV

---

"Suyun ah, calm down..This is Minwoo's doing isn't it?" I asked a little angered and uneasy. Suyun just sniffed and shook her head side to side indicating that she was just trying to cover up for him. "N-noona, I-I should of listened to you..you were right." I sighed in defeat and help or should i say demanded her with my remaining strength for to get off her knees. She staggered a bit, so i helped her to her bed. I also going back to sit on my bed, asked her a question. "Suyun, Minwoo and you..Kwenchana?" I asked with one eyebrow raised. She didn't look at me and just sniffled so more. Oh no she better not cry again. I knew it, Minwoo had broken up with her.

 

"Suyun, I'll go beat him up!" I said while getting up. "Aniyo! Noona ANI!" Suyun screamed after me. She fell down to her knees and hugged my right leg. For her i let it go for now. So i get down to her level on the floor. "Arasso. Noona won't this time. For you, but promise you won't be upset for long ?" I asked Suyun while helping her up again. She looked up at me and faked a smile. "I promise." She said while we pinky swore. I mentally shook my head in a unsatisfying manner. I knew that deep inside Suyun's "I promise" sentence wasn't guaranteed at all. That night Suyun was so tired from her puffy eyes from crying she fell into a deep sleep.

 

Kwangmin's POV

---

"What? I'm not going to do that! I can't do that!" I screamed at Youngmin while Hyung tried covering my mout,. preventing the others from hearing me scream. I gave hyung a glare. "Aniyo Youngmin..I'm not doing that. I'm done." I said giving up. I no longer wanted to torture Minji. She's rare and i don't want to lose her. I was already on the verge of blacking out after beating her to a plump. I don't want to disable her dancing abilities, she loves dancing and it would hurt her so much. Youngmin frowned at me, and put a hand to my shoulder to calm me down. I yanked it off and just stormed out an anger. I hate myself. %_%

 

Youngmin's POV

---

Kwangmin sent daggers at me from his glare and left the room with a loud boom from the door closing. I sighed and fell back onto my bed with my phone clutched within my tightening fist. Minji..jebal, jebal forgive us.. We're jerks and we don't deserve you but..I can't stop my yearning heart that wants to hold on to you. Can't we stop this?..To disable her dancing abilities completely? It would destroy her dreams. I felt a tear escape my eyes. I bit my lower lip from screaming out loud. So there i lied for hours to come..thinking about what was right and wrong.

 

Jeongmin's POV

---

Minwoo wasn't speaking to any of us..All i knew was that he murmured something about Suyun and him breaking up. But it seemed as if it was something more..and he was just not telling us. But..i guess we'll have to let him rest. So after 30 minutes of sitting in his room in silence. He finally fell asleep. Me and the two hyungs walk out into our own rooms and go to sleep. But before that i tapped Hyunseong Hyung on the shoulder. He turned around and gave me a blank stare. "Hyung..i think there is something off." I said to him and he raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

 

"What do you mean?" He said crossing his arms. "Minwoo and Suyun's break up..wouldn't Minwoo feel relieved since he broke with her? But instead he's all angry.." I said looking passed Hyung's face. Hyung just shook his head. "Non Molla, but if there is more to this...we'll find out soon. Don't worry too much." He said patting my shoulder and then left. I nodded and walked into my room. But i couldn't help but think what could it be that is making Minwoo like this? And about the Twins..? Why were they missing this morning?

 

 

3 days passed and the same cycle has been happening. Minwoo isn't talking to anyone really. Whenever one of the members tried to talk to him he'd just laugh it off and say he's fine. But you could tell his smiles was actually killing him inside. The twins were worried over the maknae and over Minji. The day of disabling her dancing talent was coming closer and they were anxious about what to do. Jeongmin on the other hand, was more worried rather than suspicious now. Hyunseong and Donghyun were clueless. Suyun ? She wouldn't eat or sing..all she would do is sit on her bed and sometimes cry. Minji was so fed up with all the crying and depressed words Suyun would say to her whenever she said they should go practice dance or eat ice-cream. What is happening ??

 

Minji's POV

---

"Suyun ah let's dance. Kaja!" I said cheerfully trying to get Suyun's spirit up. But she just frowned at me and shook her head no. "Aniyo..You should go and i'll stay in here." Seriously? Suyun hasn't eaten anything for the past few days..and all she does is reminisce about that jerk ;Minwoo. I sigh trying to control my anger. "Suyun, you promised Noona that you'd be happy? Why not be happy,forget about him he's a jerk." I said while glaring at her. She looked up and faked smile. "I am happy, just not in the mood to dance Noona. Jeomal!" She was so bad at acting. I mean maybe someone else would fall for that,but i knew her too well. "You know what? I think I need to go teach that bastard a lesson." I said almost storming out of the dorm . I hate to see Suyun suffer, she deserves better.

 

 

Minwoo's POV

---

I sat in my bed all alone. The one thoughts that have been on my mind were all about Suyun. I missed her dearly and longed to hear her bubbly voice..I wanted to see her charming smile, i want to embrace her, i want to sing and hold her hands..I need her. I suddenly feel tears b at the corner of my eyes. But now it's a little too late..why did I break up with her? Couldn't I have not pulled it off? Aish No Minwoo you pabo. I scream in a irritated manner, while chucking the pillow i had on the ground.

 

Suyun's POV

---

"Aniyo Noona! Jebal, don't hurt Minwoo!" I scream as Noona trotted over to the door. I held Noona's arm in a begging manner. I pleaded her with my eyes. She just looked at me not changing her expression at all. This time she was serious and she sent daggers from eyes to me. She shook me off of her but i grabbed her again,this time I letting tears escape my tired eyes. Just then when she turned around i felt a tight pain come from my stomach making me fall on the ground. All i could make out was Noona's body shape coming towards me and everything was a blur then everything was dark.

 

Minji's POV

---

"Sorry Suyun but this is for you own good." I said as i layed Suyun on her bed. I sigh and walk out the door. Yes I knocked out Suyun, it was the only way i could step foot out of the room. :) Mianhae Dongsang ah. As i approached Boyfriends' dorm, my anger starts to rise again. I huffed in and out every now and then before knocking. After several seconds of that i finally knock on the door. Hyunseong opens the door and his face expressions seems surprised to see me here.

 

"O-oh A-A Annyeong Minji." He said stuttering. I just eyed him and pushed him out of my way making him stagger towards the left. The other members who sat at the couch suddenly looked up. I catched the twins gaze at me but i just ignored it. Bastards, don't you dare make me even more mad. I spotted Minwoo on the ground near the corner of the wall. He looked at me uneasily as i stormed at him. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and yank him up from his sitting position making his eyes widen. I pushed him up against the wall.

 

Everyone else came trying to peel me off him but i didn't let go. I turned around and eyed everyone of the remaining members signaling them to back up if they didn't want to get hurt. They did as told and i turned back to Minwoo, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "No Minwoo, you napeun namja. You broke Suyun's heart and now she won't eat drink or do anything. Is this what you wanted?" I said screaming into his face. He looked up at me with fire in his eyes. "I didn't want to do it..I-I just..."

 

"You WHAT? Then if you didn't want to do it then why did you?" I said pulling him almost off the ground. "I couldn't do anything about it..I-i.." He said wincing in pain. I shoved him up against the wall making him gasp and the rest of the members gasping too. "You couldn't do anything? Tch haha ." I said but got cut off. "I love her...i didn't want too. But i couldn't do anything." He said looking away from my eyes. I got even more angered. "YAH! NO MINWOO. You are not considered a man at all. If you love your woman you would never do this. You would protect not fearing if YOU get hurt or not." He looked at me a bit surprised.

 

" You want to show you love Suyun? You should of stopped your break up actions and protected her while you could. You would of been fearless and do whatever it takes to see her happy. But instead you tell me you couldn't do anything about it?! You are one big fail who isn't considered a man. If this is how you take care of your women then you might as well stop thinking about Suyun. Everything has a beginning and an ending. If you start it,there is always a way to stop it. So don't tell me you couldn't do anything about it.

 

Because you could but you just chose not to." I said ending my sentence. I let go of Minwoo and he just stared at me blankly thinking carefully about what i said. The other members stared at me with widen eyes. As i turned my gaze to the twins they looked at me with pleading eyes. Tch jerks. "Minji.." They both said in unison. My anger boasted at them two, so i shoved Minwoo at both of them making them 3 fall on each other. "Just leave me and Suyun alone." I said through gritted teeth. I could feel a bit of pain deep down in my heart when i said that. *Bwoh?* I then stormed out leaving the members all behind dumbfounded.