Chapter 48

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

 

I look away from Hyorin and Youngmin, crossing my arms. "Youngmin-ah, what are you doing?" I heard Hyorin's voice. "Noona why are you doing this? Just leave Minji alone." I didn't soften up at all to Youngmin's comment. Why was he defending me? I heard a "Hmph!" and some movement. Looking back at the two, Hyorin's hand was released. "Youngmin-ah! What are you doing!?" Hyorin repeated with more anger. "Stop." Youngmin had a serious expression and his voice was firm, and Hyorin's reaction was priceless as she fled the scene. The blond twin looked at me.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

After Hyorin-noona disappeared, I turned to Minji. Her arms were crossed as she looked away from me. I saw those bruises that Kwangmin and I had given her on her shoulders. "Minji-ah," I said. "Kwenchana?" "Ne I'm fine." she said, still not adjusting her glance. There was a moment or two of silence before I spoke up again, "Minji-ah... jebal..." That made her look at me, but her pissed-off expression didn't alter. "Jebal... will you... please accept me as your boyfriend?" That made her soften up. I just know it. "...N...e...?"

 

Minwoo's POV

 

Even though I wasn't supposed to, I actually left Boyfriend's dorm in search of Suyun. I know I wasn't supposed to, but I missed her voice. I couldn't find her in her dorm nor on the roof, so I gave up and went back to my dorm. I played around on Donghyun-hyung's piano, pressing a key with my finger. It was a steady beat and I nodded my head to it. I imagined Suyun sitting next to me, playing with me. I laugh at myself when I realized how similar this scene was to U-Kiss's 0330. Starting to press random keys, my loneliness took over again. Suyun...

 

Donghyun's POV

 

I was leaning against the wall as I listened to Minwoo playing on my piano. He was so sad and alone. I could tell he really missed Suyun that badly. Hm, Jeongmin is with her right now isn't he? I press my head against the wall as I heard Minwoo's frustrated sigh and short scream. This kid's got it bad.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

Suyun and I were still in the recording studio. I was on "break" as Suyun was singing. Her hands were set on the headphones that transferred music to her ears as they were on mine. She was really a different person when it came to singing. She was so serious and you can tell she puts everything into it when she sung. The way her lips moved and the way the lyrics escaped from , they flowed and they were light. I grin a little as I started to sing with her. "No matter how far you are, no matter how hard it seems, to me you'll always be a shining shooting star."

 

Suyun's POV

 

Jeongmin and I finally finished recording. Amazingly, it took at least 2 hours, and I was exhausted for some reason. I guess I didn't get enough sleep last night. "Suyun-ah," I turn and saw Jeongmin walk out of the recording studio after me. "Oh ne?" I said with a tired smile. "Not half-bad," he said with a playful smile, "for a half-pint." "Yah!" I said, "I'm not all that shorter than you. I'm just 2 years younger geez." I elbowed his arm lightly. We headed back to our dorm, but on our way there, I was scared I'd see Noona beating up Minwoo. Strangely, I saw Noona... and Youngmin??

 

Minji's POV

 

We returned back into the building, walking somewhat awkwardly. I really REALLY didn't want to, but on impulse I accepted his offer. I really thought about it last night after leaving Boyfriend's dorm. LOTS of thinking went into it, and it really turned out that I had hidden feelings for this blond twin. Ahead I saw Suyun, who had to leave early this morning to record, and she was with Jeongmin. I saw that surprised expression on her face. When they asked, Youngmin and I explained it to her about how we started. Jeongmin left, probably to inform Boyfriend. Surprisingly, I didn't go against it.