Chapter 11

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

You gotta be kidding me... so close to Youngmin now!? "Now Youngmin, could you try to pick up Minji bridal-style? Here's a bouquet Minji." A bouquet of fake but pretty flowers were given to me as the director seemed pleased with this idea. As Youngmin picked me up the director spoke again, "Okay good! Now Minji put your arm around Youngmin's neck and look deeply into his eyes." Are you serious!? Was it not good enough posing with Kwangmin!? I sigh and smile the best I could and obeyed. As I did with Kwangmin, I looked at Youngmin's forehead and just went with it.

Suyun's POV

 

Awh they were so cute! I cover my mouth, trying to quiet my giggles. The director clapped happily, but not yet satisfied, "Now KISS her!" Ohhhh snap! The rage and anger was written all over Noona's face. "Really?" I whispered to myself. I was on the verge of bursting out laughing. Then there was a tap on my shoulder. "Yah," it was Jeongmin again. "Oh, annyeong." I said. He handed me a piece of light pink gum with a smile. "Here," he said as I looked at it. "Strawberry gum. It'll help you from laughing at your unnie." he winked at me in a playful way while blowing a bubble. I smile and took it, "Khamsamnida." With Jeongmin by my side, we watched Noona as she slowly leaned in for the kiss.

Youngmin's POV

I have to kiss her. I have to kiss Minji. Reluctantly, I lean in for the kiss and so did she. I could feel Kwangmin piercing his eyes through me. Minji and I closed our eyes and our lips met. Her lips were warm, unlike her personality, and glossy from the lipstick. After I heard about 3 or 4 clicks of the camera Minji quickly pulled back and I set her down. "Well done! Now we must have the other members take an individual picture with Minji. After that, we'll have the same with Suyun and then a group picture at the end." the director said. "Quickly, Jeongmin, up here please." I look around as I walked off the small stage and I found someone walking Minji's way. He came from Suyun's direction.

Kwangmin's POV

Hyung came back towards me. "Was that how it felt like?" Youngmin asked me. "When you kissed Minji?" I shrug, somewhat angered. "Your kiss with her was a lot longer than the one I forced on her." I said. Youngmin and I watched Jeongmin-hyung take pictures and pose with Minji. My insides was burning with jealousy. Youngmin got to carry and kiss her, and Jeongmin shared his gum with her in a very... scandalous way since their lips were close as well. I sigh and look away.

Suyun's POV

I puff, somewhat mad as I saw Noona and Jeongmin take pictures. I still chew his gum he gave me earlier when one of the coordinate unnies came to me. "Ms. Kim may I ask you to spit out your gum?" she asked politely. "Oh of course." I said, saddened I had to get rid of the gum already. After I spit out my gum in a trash can, I turned and I bump into that red haired man who greeted us earlier. "O-oh! Mianhae." I said, bowing quickly. He just laughed and said, "It's okay. It was my fault. I didn't see you." When I stood straight again I noticed how good looking he was. I also saw how he looked at me and the dress I wore. "Wow Suyun... You look amazing." he said. "A-and your unnie too of course." I giggle and blush a little. "I don't like wearing makeup, it makes me feel fake." I said, looking back at Minji and Jeongmin. "Well one thing is for sure, you're real..."

Minji's POV

I just remembered, Jeongmin was the one who helped me and Suyun on our first couple days here. Weird to remember that now, but after taking SEVERAL pictures with him, he had to switch roles with another member. I waited for the next one. "Donghyun! Donghyun it's your turn with Minji!" the director called. I looked towards Suyun, she was talking with the red haired guy who greeted us earlier. "Donghyun!?" the director shouted again. The red haired man bowed to Suyun and came my way. So THAT'S his name... "Annyeonghaseyo." he said with a smile as he came to me. I nod, refusing to say anything. "Now you two should slow dance!" the director commanded. Ugh... Donghyun took my hand and put his free hand on my waist and I put mine on his shoulder. I don't even know HOW to slow dance. Donghyun noticed that. "You should stand on my feet if you don't know how." he said with a smile. "Aniyo. I'm not a kid." I said. "You're the twins' and Minwoo's age right? You're only 6 years younger, it won't hurt." he reassured me. I sigh, giving up, and stepped onto his feet. This is so not worth it.

Minwoo's POV

"Hyunseong-hyung, it's almost time for us isn't it?" I asked hyung. We were outside looking at the water. He nodded. "Ne, we should go soon." when he said that, it was that night when I was with Suyun. I feel terrible lying to her for the hyungs and noonas. I sigh, "Ne." We head into the photo shoot to see Donghyun dancing with Minji. It was... an interesting sight. I think Hyunseong's turn should be next. I look around for Suyun, hoping to talk to her, but I couldn't find her. "Who are you looking for Minwoo?" Hyunseong asked. "Suyun, Minji's chingu." I said, still looking. "Oh she's over there." Hyunseong pointed past me at a girl wearing a lacy wedding dress. I stared at her. That was really Suyun? She was so... different. I walk over to her. "Yah," I said. "Oh! Minwoo!" she said, surprised to see me in a tuxedo. "Suyun you look..." I couldn't find the right words. "You look... amazing." Stupid No Minwoo, you could've done better than that! She giggled, and I still found that cute. "Gomawo Minwoo. You look great too." I couldn't help but to smile. "Hyunseong!" it was hyung's turn.

 

Suyun's POV

 

During Hyunseong's turn with Noona, I talk with Minwoo. He continued to make me laugh just as he did the other night, telling me new and funny stories. "So are you a dancer Suyun?" I look at him. "Ne. Minji and I dance and sing, but I sing more and Minji dances more. But sometimes I dance when Minji isn't around." I said. "Oh." was all he said. "Well maybe sometime I could watch you dance." I smile and took him up on his offer. "Minwoo!" the director calls. "That's my cue. I'll see you in a bit Suyun." Minwoo jogged towards Minji and I smile at him. Why was I smiling? It must be this heat that's messing with me...

Minji's POV

No Minwoo. He seemed dazed when he and I were taking pictures. Distracted really. My face was really hurting from smiling so big so much. Now I see why Suyun hates posing for pictures. There was a point during our shoot when Minwoo looked past me, and when we switched positions later on, I saw what he was looking at. More like WHO. Ha, when did Minwoo like SUYUN???

Suyun's POV

So after Minji finished with her turn with Minwoo, it was my turn. "Suyun! Are you ready?" the director asked me as I walked to Minji and Minwoo. "Ne~" I said in a singsong voice. Minji and Minwoo exited the screen shot the other way from how I came in. "Yah, Kwangmin! Youngmin! You're up again!" The twins hurried next to me. I was just a little scared, but not as much anymore. I look at Youngmin and repeat what I said a while ago, "You and your brother aren't bad people." He looked at me and smiled with a nod.

Kwangmin's POV

So it was our turn again with Suyun. She looked stunning just like her unnie, but she didn't appeal to me as Minji did. I really wanted to get out of here. I needed to set things straight with Minji. So after my awkward turn of holding hands with Suyun by myself, I traded roles with Youngmin and went to look for Minji. She wasn't around anymore.

Minji's POV

So during the twins' turn with Suyun, I head on outside to enjoy the salty breeze for a break. I had to blow off some steam. I swear I was about to MURDER the director. If he goes missing one of these days, I had NOTHING to do with it! I take a deep breath of the fresh and crispy air and puff it back out and repeated a few more times. I turn to the sound of footsteps in the sand, but no one was there, so I shrug it off and return my gaze to the crashing water.

Donghyun's POV

That girl, Suyun, she really was just as pretty as Minji is. I smile to myself as I watch her have fun with the other members. After she glanced and smiled at me, it got unusually warm for me and I generated a lot more sweat. I grab a few tissues and dab away the sweat. After I finished, I return to watching Suyun. They added so much of those sparkly, glittery small stars on to her hair, it was so blindingly pretty.

Minwoo's POV

After Hyunseong's turn FINALLY finished. Jeongmin popped his bubble. "Come on Minwoo!" he said cheerfully, pumping his fist into the air. "Hwaiting dongsaeng!" Once again he popped his bubble and it went SPLAT all over his face. "Khamsamnida hyung." I laughed as I head towards Suyun. She was watching me as I came to her. "Now Minwoo, here is where I want you to hold Suyun's waist from behind and nuzzle into her neck." the director said. "And Suyun, you should probably act like you enjoy it." I saw Suyun's cheeks go bright red and I did as I was told. I come up to Suyun from behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and softly kissed her neck. I could hear her gasp softly and she turned her head to me slightly with a smile. Aish, control yourself, Minwoo...

Suyun's POV

I was quite enjoying Minwoo placing small kisses on my neck. I giggled at each one. "Good good! Now Minwoo, take her hand and spin her around." the director said. He seemed a LOT more jittery than he was 20 minutes ago. Minwoo steps back from me a bit and took my hand. He raised it over my head and I turn gracefully with a pleased smile. I don't understand why Noona didn't have this much fun! Minwoo took both of my hands and we both pull one another. Then he pulls me toward him with a little more force and it felt weird with my chest against his and our hands laced right next to our chests. I looked right into Minwoo's eyes and I was about to explode. I could hear laughing from the sidelines, and I automatically knew it was Noona. Just like how I was laughing at her. "Now... KISS!" the director said. Really!? Oh geez Noona must've felt like this too, only really really pissed. "May I?" Minwoo asked politely and playfully. I giggle, "Of course." We both lean in and the kiss was so... wow...

Minji's POV

Oh my god was I like that when Youngmin and I kissed!? I was happy for her and Minwoo, but I couldn't help the feeling something was off. There was this feeling punching in the gut, telling me something bad was about to happen. My stomach twisted when the director demanded me and the rest of Boyfriend to gather around for the group pictures. Suyun and I stood on each end of Boyfriend for a few pictures, then we were told to move into the middle for a few more. When I stood in front of the twins, my instincts was seriously screaming at me. Oh geez this can't be good...

 

 

--

Whoa..This chaprter was SUPER long. Haha.

What do you readers think ? Hmm ? Kekeke. Well this is the last update for the rest

of the week. Since it's Lily's turn to write, but she has dancing things going on for the week and

so we won't be updated till this weekend. So please be patient and comment ! Khamsamnida!

-Lee minji- and Kim Suyun-0725011