Chapter 54

Trainees for Love?

Suyun's POV

 

I run back to my dorm, but noticing the door open a little, I stop and peek in. Kwangmin and Noona? I sigh silently, what did he do to Noona now? I turn my head when I heard Boyfriend's door open, so I hid behind a plant nearby as Youngmin stepped out. You again? He entered my and Noona's dorm and I returned to spy on them. "Kwangmin-ah, can I have some time with Minji-ah?" Youngmin had his hands in his pockets as Kwangmin didn't face his hyung and got up. "Look what you did to her!!" I gasp and cover my mouth.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

"What do you mean?" I said back to my twin as he screamed at me. He finally faced me and pointed to Minji, who was unconscious. "She passed out because she was thinking about you!! She said your name and everything!!" I've never seen Kwangmin so mad before, especially if he has to yell at me. "Yah, calm down you'll wake her up." I said, doing my best to comfort him. "Aniyo! This is all your fault! Minji-ah wouldn't be like this if it weren't for you and whatever stupid thing you did!" "Kwangmin sto---" Kwangmin threw a punch at me and I fall onto Suyun's bed.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

I took Youngmin by his collar and pulled him up again, "Why did you hurt her!? Can't you see we've done enough damage to her already!?" "Kwangmin-ah stop!" Suyun came through the door and took my arm. I paid no attention to her and continue to rampage at Youngmin, "I thought you loved Minji-ah just as much as I did!! Is this how you're gonna treat her!?" Youngmin had his calm face on and Suyun kept tugging on my arm to break us apart. I throw Youngmin towards Minji's bed and he was on the ground, rubbing his cheek where I punched him earlier. "Kwangmin-ah stop!!" I finally turn my attention to Suyun.

 

Suyun's POV

 

I wince as Kwangmin suddenly shoved me up against the wall and starting yelling at me, "Wae!? Why are you defending him!? Isn't Minji-ah your chingu!?" "Ne! She is! But screaming at us won't help!" I shout back at him, just a little scared by the fury in his eyes. "You need to get your facts straight!! Hyung broke her heart and now she's like this!! Hyung cheated on her and you're still defending him!?" "Aniyo!! Kwangmin-ah listen!!" "Ani! Stop defending Youngmin-hyung!!" I was breathing hard as Youngmin was on standby, staying near Noona. I looked at him for a moment, and he nodded. "Kwangmin-ah!! He didn't cheat on her!! The girl he was with, that was me!!"

 

Minji's POV

 

I woke up to a sudden shake and screaming. I didn't move so I could listen in. Kwangmin and Suyun's voices? Another held my hand, and I saw a flash of blond. Youngmin? "Kwangmin-ah!! He didn't cheat on her!! The girl he was with, that was me!!" My eyes widen to Suyun's voice. BWOH!? Her voice continued, "Youngmin-ah only used me so Noona would get mad at him and break up with him so Youngmin-ah didn't have to do it!! I swear I didn't know I had any part in this!!" Kwangmin's voice boomed after her's, "You HELPED him!?" "A-ani!! I didn't mean to!!" I felt Youngmin squeeze my hand a little.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

I wanted to help Suyun as she revealed my secret to Kwangmin. As they kept screaming, Minji got up. "Oh, you're awake." I said, to her. I noticed Suyun looking past Kwangmin at Minji too, but Kwangmin didn't stop yelling. I look back at the two against the wall, Kwangmin was about to hit Suyun until, "Kwangmin-ah, stop." My twin froze as he turned and saw Minji.

 

Suyun's POV

 

Kwangmin stopped at Noona was sitting up on her bed. We must've woke her up. He let go of my shoulders and I slip down the wall, holding my upper arm. It ached as Kwangmin was crushing them. "Just... get out." I look down as my legs were stretched ahead of me. When we were all still paralyzed, Noona repeated, "Get out." her words were more stern and louder. I finally raise my gaze to her as the twins walked out. Youngmin glanced back at her before leaving. Noona looked at me, and I looked away from her intimidating gaze. "You too." I gasp a little from her sudden words. Using the wall to raise myself, my arms were still throbbing as I left the dorm, closing the door after me.

 

Oooooooohhh........