Chapter 12

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

 

OH MY GOD I seriously need to get out of here again. Suyun was smiling like an idiot, but then again, she's ALWAYS smiling. Though there were times when I saw her cry... Anyways... the director was all smiley too. He kept shouting "Good! Good! Keep at it!" at us. My face cramps from smiling. When are the pictures gonna be done!? We've been at it for almost 10 minutes. The music playing in the background was Boyfriend (obviously) but I could here Suyun humming to a different song of Boyfriend's. I could recognize that tune anywhere. It was her new favorite song and she will not stop listening to it. Aish, I can't wait to get out of here.

 

Suyun's POV

 

I could hear Jeongmin pop a bubble from his gum behind me. AISH I really wanted to chew that gum he gave me more. But either way, his bubble popping seemed to go with the beat of the tune I hummed. Hehe You and I-I-I-I-I heeojil su eobseo pogihal su eobseo You and I-I-I-I-I~ Haha I love that song. It was a couple days earlier that Hyunseong let me listen to his iPod and I came across that song. The oppas are so nice, I still don't see why Noona hates ALL of them. I understand the twins, but why everyone!? Aish, Noona is so confusing... Just keep smiling, just keep smiling.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I directly behind Suyun and I could hear both Jeongmin-hyung's gum chewing and Suyun's humming. Did the coordinate noonas put perfume on her!? She smells so... so... so watermelon-y? My point, she smelled nice. And Noona... smelled very salty... I'm guessing she was outside earlier. "Great! Super great! You're done!" the director said. We all sigh in relief, and I happened to see Noona drag away Suyun. NOONAAAAAAAAAAA she's MINE and you can't have herrrrr~ (HA jk jk)

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

After the director let us go, we stuck around to receive water bottles... and Wet Minwoo was sweaty as usual so he got at least 4 tissue boxes. "Yah hyung," Youngmin tapped my shoulder and I turned to him. "Where's Minji and Suyun?" "Oh," I look around to see if I could spot them. "Uh mol la. Did you check outside?" I said. "Ani." After that, Youngmin dashed off. "Y-yah! Youngmin!" I run after him, leaving the others behind.

 

Donghyun's POV

 

Hmm? The twins ran off to somewhere. Speaking of that, Minji and Suyun was nowhere to be found either. I was wondering where the four of them had gone, but I decided against going to find them. Minwoo is really sweating!!? *Dab dab dab dab dab...*

 

Hyunseong's POV

 

BOYFRIEND~ EH EH EH~ *Hands dancing along*

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

"H-Hyunseong...? Hyung..." I tap his head. "Yah!" "Oh!" he quickly turned and cleared his throat. "N-ne Jeongmin?" "What are you doing...?" I ask, popping in a sixth piece of gum. "O-oh uh I'm listening to my iPod of course!" He was nervous. I bet he didn't even notice that half of us is gone. Aish hyung is so weird... *pouts*

 

Minji's POV

 

"Suyun!" I somewhat throw her in front of me from her wrist once we arrive on the shore. "Ne Noona?" she said, innocent as ever. "Suyun! Listen this is serious." I said, somewhat loudly. "Something doesn't feel right. Something... something seems different." "Bwoh? Wae?" She asked. She always was a curious kid. "Suyun I'm serious. Something seems different about the twins." I said. She just laughed. "Kwenchana Noona? Is the heat too much?" "Suyun seriously. There's something wrong!" I said, now annoyed at her kiddy nature.

 

Suyun's POV

 

"Aish Noona you're just tired. Come on, let's go and get all of this off. This dress is seriously not me." I said, taking my turn on dragging Noona to the place where we had our makeup and dresses done. Even though I brush off Noona's warning like that, I start to think about it, but shake it off again. The twins aren't bad people Noona!!