Chapter 13

Trainees for Love?

Suyun's POV

 

It felt like a DECADE just to take off ALL that makeup and dresses. Aish I hate makeup! Noonaaa~ Anyways, after stepping back onto the sand with Noona, Donghyun and Jeongmin came up to us. "Yah, Minji, Suyun," Donghyun started. "It turns out your ride has a flat tire." Noona and I exchanged looks, then back at the two members of Boyfriend. "So," Jeongmin said. "You have to ride with us back." "BWOH!?" Noona bursted. I took her upper arm to keep her from flying away. "Arasso, Noona and I will be there in five minutes ara?" I said for Noona and I. The two members nodded with a bright smile and walked away. I let go of Noona as she continued her rampage.

 

Minji's POV

 

BWOH!? We have to RIDE with them!?! WAE!? BWOH!?! WAE!?! ANYONE but them!! "Why do we have to ride with them!? Wae!? Wae!?" I scream into the sky. "Noona Noona calm down!" Suyun said. "ANI! I refuse to share a vehicle with THEM!!" I shout, stamping my foot. "Would you rather WALK!?!" she screamed back at me. "NE!!!!" But in the end, we both ended up following Boyfriend into their limo.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Minji didn't look pleased with the idea that they had to go with us. In fact, she wasn't pleased with anything that had to do with us. It was Suyun who kept her calm. I'm still very very surprised those two are best friends. They're so... opposite of each other. I mean, it's only natural that those two wouldn't get along at all, but they seem to work things out quite easily. Anyway, while Minji was looking out the window, Suyun came over to us.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

"Yah," Suyun said to us. "Noona's not in a good mood." "Ne, we kinda figured that." Kwangmin said. "BUT," Suyun continued, "there's one thing that she'll calm down for." We all lean in as she whispered Minji's secret. We all pull back and look at both of them with widened eyes. "Seriously?" Jeongmin said. "That's all?" Suyun nodded. "Oh and Minwoo," she looked at me. "Oh uh ne?" I stumbled on my words a little. "Um... I was wondering... if you know..." she seemed a lot more nervous than I was. "Bwoh?" We all jump. "Minji!"

 

Suyun's POV

 

"Noona!" I scream along with the boys. "What are you guys talking about?" she asked suspiciously. "N-nothing!" we all said together. "Actually... Noona," I pull Noona away from the boys and I whisper to her. "Ahhhh..." she said. "YAH Minwoo!" she yelled. "N-ne?" he said. "Suyun really likes you!!" "N-Noona!?" I scream, hitting her in the arm. "Yahhh bwoh!?" she said. "That didn't mean you had to tell him!!" I said, now embarrassed.

 

Minji's POV

 

I glance at Boyfriend, and I saw Minwoo blush and the twins... the twins seemed to smirk. "Well Minwoo? What do you say?" I really need to get payback from Suyun. She pranked me just a few days ago...

 

FLASHBACK

 

Let's just say I walked through the door and a bucket of water came down.

 

END

 

Minji's POV still

 

And for sure Minwoo likes her back. "O-oh... uh... w-well..." Minwoo was stuttering over himself. Suyun was forgiving, she always is. "Kwenchana Minwoo... it's fine if you don't want to... you know..." she said, looking down, obviously disappointed. "Oh uh Suyun... i-it's not like t-that..." Minwoo said. "Dongsaeng hwaiting!!" the other members of Boyfriends cheered.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

I can't believe it. Our plan actually worked. Suyun actually fell for Minwoo. Sigh, our dongsaeng is one amazing actor. Now, to keep the plan going, Minwoo HAS to say yes. They HAVE to go out. Kwangmin, are you sure this will work?

 

Hyunseong's POV

 

Noona nomeu yeppo~ *Totally not paying attention*

 

Suyun's POV

 

Aish... Minwoo... "Ne," I look up. "Bwoh?" I said, totally missing what he said. He was smiling, kinda awkwardly. "Ne, jowahae." I felt my insides flutter and I said, "Jowahae." Minwoo got up and came to sit by my side, and I almost passed out when he hugged me. "Khamsamnida Minwoo."

 

Minji's POV

 

FINALLY. But shortly after the two lovely lovebirds pulled apart, the limo stopped and I looked out with the window with my mouth wide open. We stopped in front of a shop. "No way... It's..."