Chapter 31

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

 

When I got to my dorm, I slam the door shut as hard as possible. Suyun didn't seem to be around either so that's good. Knowing her she probably went to the park or something to calm herself. I sigh in frustration and jump on my bed with my laptop. Going on Youtube, I look up Sistar's Ma Boy. I watch it probably for an hour trying to think, but after what happened I couldn't think straight. So. Competition eh?

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I was still thinking about that argument we overheard earlier. There was a feeling in my stomach that made it toss and turn. I couldn't stop worrying about Suyun. She was so close to finding out about the plan. And if she did, I'd be so torn. Plus something told me that something happened, with what we heard out there. I hand my controller to Donghyun and get up and slip my arms through my jacket sleeves. "Yah Minwoo, where are you going?" Hyunseung called to me. "Out. I'm gonna go to the park for a bit." I said, opening the door. "Arasso, don't stay out too late!" Donghyun yelled after I closed the door. Alright, to the park. I can't think right now.

 

Suyun's POV

 

I sat on the swings at the park, crying as hard as I could. Why would Minji like Minwoo? She never likes the people I like, why did she start now? My cheeks stung from crying for so long, and my eyes were glued shut by tears. It was so hard for me to breathe. Sniffing was making my head hurt a little bit. As soon as my tears poured out even more, a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind. Another head was resting gently on my and their torso was pressed against mine. "Suyun," I knew it was Minwoo. "Kwenchana?"

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

Hmm, I wonder what Minwoo had to do at the park? A date with Suyun? Aish, I don't blame him for wanting to clear his mind. After Minji's sudden questions, there's no doubt we'd be so tense. And because of that, I couldn't stop thinking about Minji. Not only was she beautiful and talented, she's actually a lot more intelligent than what I first thought her to be. Aish... I'm still dazed from her being so close to me before.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

When I got to the park, I heard sobbing. I venture to the playground and I saw Suyun. She was crying... There was a sharp sting in my chest when I saw her rubbing away her tears from her eyes. Jebal... jebal jebal jebal... jebal... don't let her find out. I went around the swingset and came up to her from behind. At first, I hesitate to even take a step forward, but I knew it was alright. I hugged her from behind, making her gasp softly. "Suyun," I began. "Kwenchana?" I felt her shake her head. I release my grip on her and came around to face her.

 

Suyun's POV

 

I explained to Minwoo about that fight me and Noona had a while ago, though I left out the part where I assume she likes Minwoo. It hurt me a lot to think that with Minwoo around. He was kneeling in front of me, looking up at my face. "Kwenchana Suyun." he said with a small smile. "I'm sure she doesn't mean that." I saw him clutch his chest when he said that, and his voice was shaking a little. Minwoo started again, "She's just looking out for you. And you should be looking our for her." "But Minwoo... Ne, arasso. I'll reconsider it then." I said, with my own heart throbbing. I thought about leaving Minwoo, what with his strange behavior I see now since Noona told me that. But my feelings for Minwoo still isn't wavering, and I choose against it. I'm sure Noona only meant for me to be more careful with him, I'll be sure to do so.

 

After a while of talking things out with Minwoo, he and I walked hand in hand back to the dorms. Minwoo stopped me by my dorm, since it was my stop, but I looked at him, "Minwoo... is it okay if I sleep in Boyfriend's dorm for a couple days?" He looked at me, but he agreed. When we walk into Boyfriend's dorm, the others were already sleeping. "Yah," Minwoo said, leading me around. "You can sleep in my room if you want." I blush at that. "B-bwoh? Where will I sleep?" He just chuckled at that, "On my bed of course, I'll just sleep on the ground." "A-ani!" I said. "I'll just---" "Ani, I said it's okay." he squeezed my hand a little tighter. I sigh in defeat, "A-arasso... Mianhae..." He still laughed at that, "Kwenchana."