Chapter 27

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

 

When we arrive back at the dorms Suyun already passed out on Minwoo's shoulder. The twins came to us once they say Minwoo and Suyun all dripping wet. "Yah what happened?" Youngmin asked. While I explained it to them, Minwoo took Suyun to her little mattress and dried her hair with a cloth. The twins nodded to acknowledge my explanation, but I don't think they were really paying much attention. Aish, these twins are so weird...

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I set Suyun down as gently as possible to avoid waking her up. I find a cloth nearby and dry her hair with it before she becomes "Wet Suyun." I also had the common sense not to change her clothes cause well... that's just weird... -_-;;; Her clothes will dry anyways. I noticed that she was shivering too, just like the first time we met. I drape my jacket over her and a bunch of blankets from the hyungs. Suyun still seemed like she was trembling. I wanted to sleep with her to share my body heat, but it just didn't feel right.

 

Minji's POV

 

So after Minwoo finished settling Suyun into bed, he and I went to go inform Jinho about the incident. We still have no idea how or why Suyun was underwater like that, but until we get back to the dorms, we should probably not think about it too much. Aish screw this... this gotta wait til morning.

 

Donghyun's POV

 

So when we wake up the next morning, Minwoo and Suyun seemed like they were freezing, mostly Minwoo. Did they get wet last night? There aren't any towels around so I guess it'll have to slide. So when we all were gathered around, MC Jinho had an announcement. "We have guests here today~" he said excitedly. "Welcome, Sistar!!" we look towards the door and four girls step into the cabin. It was the Sistar noonas?

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

What a surprise! What are the Sistar noonas doing here? "Sistar will be helping with the final game today before you leave." Jinho said. Huh, I guess that can work too. But since the noonas are here, I can't do anything with Minji. Lucky Minwoo, you get to cuddle and hug and kiss Suyun all you want since it's part of the plan.

 

Minji's POV

 

Suyun was still shaking from last night. Minwoo seemed to recover faster than she did. I noticed that some of Sistar were smirking but in a disappointed way. I quickly look away when one of them shot a glare at me. Anyway, Jinho said we'd be playing a little game of truth or dare. BWOH!? This game again!? Aish... Suyun and I sit across from the Sistar unnies. They seemed to be disgusted with us. What was their problem?

 

Suyun's POV

 

Aish it was so cold... Jinho made us all play truth or dare again, but since neither Noona nor I were chosen for the first two rounds, we'll have to skip the part where one of us DID get picked. The bottle landed on me and everyone was staring at me for my answer. "D-dare." I said boldly, yet shivering. Sistar's Bora, who spun the bottle, dared me to go jump into the pond. I gasp at that, and everyone else was stunned. "Don't worry," she said. "If you get stuck we'll help you out." I look at Jinho for approval. "Well why not? If we're gonna be there, we'll help if things go bad." From his approval, I become terrified.

 

Minji's POV

 

BWOH!?! Why would you want her to jump in the pond!? She almost drowned last night!! I could tell by the look on Suyun's face, she really didn't want to do it. She was horrified of going back into that pond. "A-arasso..." she finally said. She stood up, but Minwoo took her wrist, "Wait." Sistar noonas seemed to have reacted to that, but then Youngmin put his hand on Minwoo's shoulder, shaking his head. What in the world...?

 

Youngmin's POV

 

When Minwoo stopped Suyun, that went against what Sistar wanted. I put my hand on his shoulder and shook my head as if saying "no we can't do that." Either way, Suyun ended up not going since Minji, Donghyun and Hyunseung protested. Jinho noticed the sudden tension, so he brought up a different idea to pass the last couple minutes. "How about a group picture?" We all agreed to that, awkwardly, but we did. After that we were sent off back home. Aish, this broadcast was the weirdest thing ever...