Chapter 5

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

 

"Bwoh? Make it fast cause I'm in a hurry." I said, not looking at him. He stepped forward, making me step back. He backed me into a little corner where we couldn't be seen unless someone looked carefully. "That's gonna have to wait." Kwangmin said. "Well too bad, hurry up and say it or I'm leaving." I said, retaliating just as strong. "Minji-ah, please hear me out." I resist the urge to punch him as I did to his brother. Then he took my wrists by my head to ensure I don't run or fight back. "Minji-ah... I..." "Shut up." I said. "I don't want to hear you say you like me. I hate you."

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

I don't know why, but it hurt so much to hear Minji say she hates me. "I don't care if you like it or not Minji-ah, I really like you. So will you---" "ANIYO." she cut me off. "I will NOT go out with you." she never even glanced at me since I pushed her into this corner. She seemed to favor her hands. I released them. "Mian," I said, causing her to look at me finally. "I'm sorry for hurting you. But... at least think about it."

 

Minji's POV

 

I slap Kwangmin right across his face after he pecked me on the lips and I ran off with blurred visions. My first kiss... lost to the one I hate...

 

Youngmin's POV

 

So after that little advice from Suyun, I leave their dorm and walk off with my hands in my pockets and sigh. Will I have a chance with Minji? At all? I wasn't watching where I was going, and someone ran into me. "Minji-ah!" I held her as she threw random punches. "ANI! ANI! Let me go!" she screamed. "Let me go Kwangmin-ah!!" Kwangmin? "Yah yah yah! Minji-ah I'm Youngmin!" I said holding her, avoiding her punches. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go Kwangmin-ah!!" she wasn't listening, so I shook her gently. "YAH! Minji-ah listen to me! I'm YOUNGMIN!" Minji finally calmed down from her berserk mode, but she was shaking like crazy, and crying?

 

Minji's POV

 

Minji-ah listen to me! I'm YOUNGMIN! I calm from my rage, and I just cry into the blonde twin's chest as he held me close. After a while I shove him off and started walking towards my dorm. "Yah Minji-ah!" Youngmin took my wrist, more gentle than Kwangmin. "Minji-ah what happened?" I was sniffing a little and I refused to tell him and smacked off his hand. "Forget what you saw. You and your brother... just leave us alone."

 

Youngmin's POV

 

She left after that, and I couldn't go after her. Kwangmin what did you do?

 

Suyun's POV

 

"N-Noona! Kwenchana?" I said, going to her after she came through the door. "Ne dongsaeng." she brushed me off and headed towards the shower. "Ohhhh..." I run out the door. What did you do?! Youngmin has the answer.

 

---

Aish..This was pretty Dramatic...