Chapter 41

Trainees for Love?

Kwangmin's POV

 

"Wait, you want him to do what!?" I almost scream into the phone. "But! He can't! He shouldn't do that..." "Wae? Is there something wrong Kwangmin-ah?" Bora asked. Aish, I almost let it slip. "...A-ani. I'll tell him then." I said, hesitating. "Arasso. Make sure he gets the message clearly. I'm depending on you." Bora-noona hung up after that. I sigh and tossed my phone on my pillow. Youngmin was waiting for me to tell him something, but when I didn't, he took the first move.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

"Yah, what did noona want?" I asked him. Kwangmin just looked at me with a worried expression, not for us, but for someone else. "She..." Kwangmin was hesitating, choosing his words carefully. "She wants Minwoo to break down Suyun. Minwoo has to crush Suyun's heart and break her spirits. But..." "Bwoh?" I said, curious suddenly. Kwangmin just shook his head and looked down, "We shouldn't make Minwoo do that." "Bwoh? Wae? What's wrong with that?" I asked, getting more curious. Kwangmin looked up at me again with a new expression, "Minwoo really loves Suyun."

 

Suyun's POV

 

I stood up from Noona's side, returning the kit to its rightful place. I walk to the door and open it slowly so I don't wake up Noona. Glancing back at Noona, I whisper a "mianhae..." and close the door, returning to Minwoo's room in Boyfriend's dorm.

 

---Next morning---

 

Minwoo's POV

 

Youngmin, Kwangmin and I meet in their room to discuss our next mission, though the twins seem to be... hesitating. "Minwoo," Youngmin started. "You have to... leave Suyun." My eyes widen as I realize what I had to do. "You have to do it today." Kwangmin added. I look down, away from the twins as I think about how I'm gonna do that. "Minwoo... mianhae..." it was Kwangmin's voice that apologized. I shake my head, storming out of the room and slamming the door shut behind me.

 

Suyun's POV

 

I wake up to a feeling of a pair of warm lips pressed against mine. It pulled away as my eyes opened. "Minwoo?" I said, still tired. "Yah come on Suyunnie! We should go to the park today! Come come!" he was tugging on my wrist like a little boy pulling their mommy's to go see the presents Santa brought. I get up and change and met up with Minwoo just out the Boyfriend's dorm. "Omo, why now?" I whine playfully. "I just wanted to have some fun today." he didn't have his usual cheerfulness, and he was looking down kinda when he said that. I was about to ask about it, but he suddenly ran, dragging me with him to the park. "Here ya go!" Minwoo plopped me onto a bench and sat right next to me, lacing his fingers with mine. He held them quite tightly too. Like the first time we met, Minwoo was telling me more and more stories of him and Boyfriend, making me laugh and smile.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

Just like that Suyun, keep smiling just like that, jebal. As I finished the story about how much time Jeongmin-hyung spends in front of a mirror, my smile dissolved into a frown and I stood up. "Oh? Minwoo?" Suyun said. "Minwoo kwenchana?" "Suyun, I..." I hesitated, but spoke the words, "I don't want to see you anymore." Suyun gasped softly as I continued, "I don't want to hold you anymore. I..." I could feel the tears coming into my eyes and I pictured Suyun with her own. "I hate you." "Minwoo..." With that said, I walk off without Suyun by my side. "Suyun..." I whisper to myself, clutching my heart. "Mianhae..."

 

Minji's POV *Dreaming?*

 

"Jebal Noona... Mianhae... Jebal... forgive me?"

 

"It's not good, but hopefully it'll cheer ya up."

 

"Just think about it okay Minji?"

 

"You like him don't you!? I HATE YOU!"

 

"Noona don't be so harsh!"

 

"I dare you to feed the twins."

 

"Good good! Now KISS!"

 

"Suyun I dare you to sit on Minwoo's lap for a full minute!"

 

What... what are these thoughts...? Memories...?