Chapter 36

Trainees for Love?

As the day went on everyone went to sleep. But Kwangmin and Youngmin didn't seem like they could fall asleep.

Thoughts wander their minds endlessly about Minji..What could they do? Nothing really, or could they? They just need to step up, don't they? As for Suyun on the other hand, she was dying inside to apologize to Minji, but she was still anticipating for the right time. Minwoo? He's off into dream land dreaming about Suyun and him..but sadly he wasn't that worried for Minji. Thinking maybe she would be able to take the blows his hyungs will send to her the next night. But yet still a little anxious that it might hurt Suyun to see her unnie injured. He fell asleep with endless thoughts. - Narrator-

 

Minji's POV

---

I was awaken by the sun light that beamed down on my face. Instead of feeling refreshed like any other girls in the morning i felt a little more..what do you call it..annoyed? I quicky sat up and looked at the table on my right. I then saw the drawing that Youngmin had gave me and a smile appeared on my lips. Thinking about Youngmin i remembered about Kwangmin. I then looked at my bandaged hand and smiled. Maybe knowing those two isn't a bad thing right? I gently hug the picture of domo that Youngmin drew and fled into the bathroom to take a nice hot shower to start off the day.

 

As i stood in the shower feeling the hot droplets slide down my back i thought about Suyun. How is she doing? Some how thinking about Suyun and Minwoo, my electricity feelings that i kept feeling  towards Kwangmin and Youngmin disappeared. I had also remembered the notes i had jogged down on paper yesterday about Sistar. I shouldn't be opening up to any one of them..some how i got this gut feeling as i got dressed. I felt like...this was all a scheme.

 

 

Suyun's POV

---

I felt someone's warm lips on mine and i suddenly opened my eyes. I found myself staring into Minwoo's eyes. He pulled away and smiled at me. "Good morning Suyunnie!" He clapped his hands. I sat up and blushed madly. "Did you like the morning kiss?" He asked as he sat down next to me. "You!" I said pouting and lightly hitting him on the arm. He just smiled at me and then pulled me out to eat breakfast with the rest of the Boyfriend members.

 

Minwoo's POV

---

Whoa! I kissed her. YESH! But..sadly it was part of the plan..today i was to act totally all googly towards Suyun so that she wouldn't think about checking up on Minji.. Mianhae Suyun ah..i thought as i dragged her towards the kitchen. "Sit!" I said and pressed on her shoulders to make her sit down. Everyone greeted Suyun with a bubbly "Annyeong!" The twins..were especially fake today,wanting Suyun not to know anything so that the plan would go on successfully. "Minwoo ah?" Suyun said my name.

"Ne?" She motioned me to eat a spoonful of cereal. Which I gladly gulped it down. She just smiled at me,and the rest of the members "OoOoh-ed" at us. I gave them all a shy glare. "Yah Hyungs Stop!" They all laughed playfully.