Stop being such a heart warmer! :3

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Back in Daehyun's apartment
Daehyun's POV
I got up from the couch, went over to my cabinet that is full of medicines. I reached over for a bottle of medicine, just in time, the door opened. There wasn't even knocks on the door, I completely froze seeing a tall and muscular man, Yongguk, standing there with a shocked look on his face. 
 
"Explain those," He said, pointing at my bruised knuckles. "I...I..re-" I was about to explain when he interrupted, "Sit over there and explain," Damn. I really hate to see this side of Yongguk, it's so scary. I obeyed him and sat down on the couch next to him. "Come on, explain?" Yongguk rushed me with a 'go on' face. I had no choice, but since I trust him, I guess I'll tell.... "I..I um..have something to tell you.." Yongguk just nodded to wait for the rest of my explanation. "I love...Seulmin since she got into TS Entertainment!" I just raised my voice and talked quickly, I really want this moment to end right now.
 
Yongguk's jaw opened widely, he's probably shocked. His jaw is like drop dead low right now. Like seriously. "And..I asked her....does she like Youngjae..and..she got angry.." I hesitated. "Aish, pabo Daehyun! Why did you ask her?!? And your knuckles?!?!" He asked me fiercely again. "I made her angry a lot of times that I got really mad...and..pu..punched the wall hard until my knuckles went white and bleeding.." I explained in detail again. "Just because of that you hurt yourself? You're so stupid. Your blood on your knuckles are all dried already," He said seriously. "Yeah. I just sat here for like two hours. I went completely blank.." I told him as I stood up from the couch and walked towards the cabinet.
 
"I'll help you," He suggested. Yeah, that's right, he's the one who's always there for me.  That's why he's my best hyung, I love him. "Thanks..." I thanked him with all my heart, tears automatically formed in my eyes and I don't know why. "Why are you crying...?" Yongguk asked with one of his eyebrow raised. "Nothing..nothing, I'm fine..." I hesitated then sighed. I really don't know what's wrong, am I crying just because I'm touched by having this kind of hyung or sad that I made Seulmin mad again? I can't even find an answer for myself. Things always gets complicated in my life. "Hand," He said with his deep voice, wanting me to take up my hand for him. He place a hot towel on my bruised knuckles to clean up my dried wounds, he then applied medicine onto it. "Ah..." I grunted by the pain. It's seriously painful. My hands started to shake, "Stop shaking. Who called you to be such a pabo to punch the wall? It's painful right? I can see it," Yongguk said as he flicked my forehead with his finger. 
 
"Ouch! It's painful!" I grunted again, my tears fell from my eyes as I felt the pain streak again. "Gwaenchanayo?" He asked, feeling worried. I grunted again, I seriously was in pain. Tears kept falling from my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. I sit back down to relax myself but it doesn't even work. "All done," Yongguk said as he wiped off my tears and ruffled my hair. I'm finally relieved, "Hyung...you can leave now.." "Wae? I was actually checking on you. I told the rest that I'm going to cook something for your lunch," Yongguk told me. Why does this guy always has to make me feel touched? After I heard that sentence I began tearing up again. Oh my Yongguk. Stop being such a heart warmer! >3<
 
Seulmin's POV
I finally arrived at my apartment, I opened the door and breathed in the fresh smell from my living room. Actually, I kinda worried about Daehyun, why does he wants to know that do I love Youngjae oppa? Does he actually likes me too? Nah, he ain't got time for that. He's not going to fall in love with me since I treated him that 'badly'. I sat down on the couch and the television, just in time, I heard knocks on my door. I felt weird, but I still stood up and opened the door for whoever it is. ==
 
"Youngjae oppa?" I said feeling really happy. I immediately smiled at him as he greeted me, ain't he sweet? But..he's seriously not straight. -.- "Come in, take a sit!" I welcomed him in. "No, I'm here to tell you something.." He said slowly. And that seriously makes me worried and yet scared. "Wha..what is it..?" I asked. "......
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess what Younjae was about to say? Please do comment and subscribe, I felt discouraged when you guys don't. :)