I remember.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Youngjae's POV
Few weeks passed and I'm still wandering around Gwangju, I noticed that it's a pretty kind place. I'll always sigh whenever I see couples around, it makes me jealous a lot, before, I didn't even have this kind of feeling, I'll feel disgusted. But now, everything has changed, without her, I feel empty like an only leaf blowing through the winds. I wish life had a time machine, everything will sure be easier too. I sat down on the nearest bench and took a nap, that's right, I always sleep on the streets, bench or even under the trees since I've came here.
 
"Jagiya! Saranghaeyo! Do you love oppa?" I heard a man asked his girlfriend, I sat up and stared at both of them.
"Of course I do oppa, you'll always be in my heart, the one and only that didn't even hurt me or made me suffer, Saranghaeyo," The girl said as she gave her boyfriend a peck on the lips, after she said that sentence, it hurts my heart, 'the one and only that didn't even hurt me or made me suffer', what a caring and kind boyfriend he is. Why can't I be like him? Why must I hurt or make her suffer? The feeling is making me pain, can I rewind the times?
 
I looked to the left and noticed another couple holding hands, embracing in each others' arms, almost leaning in for a kiss. I didn't mind but just watch, I don't care about that feeling, it's just like a punishment for me. "Oppa~ Give me a kiss!" The girl pleaded because she's too short for him. The boy did nothing but just smiled sweetly at her that made her pout, they look perfect for each other. I imagined if that fight never happened, where will Seulmin and I be for now? We won't be here at all. I smiled at how cute both of them was and laid back down, slowly, I drifted to sleep.
 
Seulmin's POV
Another morning is here again, but it felt different. I can feel Daehyun's warm breath on my shoulder, it felt a little ticklish on my waist, I looked down and noticed that his arms were s around my waist tightly, not letting me go. I smiled at him and shoved his arms away to sit up, I sat up and touched his forehead, I noticed he had a fever. I quickly ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, I placed the towel softly onto his forehead and he woke up sweetly.
 
Daehyun's POV
As I was sleeping soundly and comfortably, I felt a pain throbbing inside of my head, I kept on groaning the whole night, but once I wrapped my arms around her waist, the pain was gone, I drifted to sleep just like that without her noticing. Suddenly, I felt the pain in my head again, then a cold towel placed on my forehead, I felt weird and opened my eyes slowly, that's when I noticed Seulmin sitting beside me. "You have a fever," She told me once she saw me opening my eyes. I quickly sat up and touched my forehead, I really do have a fever, it felt so cold that I shivered. "Are you cold? I think I need to take an extra blanket for you," She said as she stood up from the bed, I was fast enough to grab her wrist. "What?" She asked. "I don't need a blanket to warm me up, I just need you, only you, I only need your arms to wrap around me and that's enough..." I pleaded.
 
She didn't said anything but just walked towards me and hugged me tight. The feeling of having a fever immediately faded away, she's so warm, and it felt comfortable and safe in her arms. "You know what?" I told her as she looked up at me. "You made my fever faded away," "Really?" She asked surprisingly, touching my forehead. "And...do you also know one thing?" I told her cheerfully. "Wait! Don't let go!" I pouted when she let go from the hug because I told her the fever was gone. She chuckled and continued hugging me, "I....love...you...because, I. Remembered. Everything. I'm. Back." I told her as I kissed her cheek. "Oppa!" She yelled and hugged me tightly. "I'm glad your back..." Her happy tears dropped from her eyes. I released the hug and comforted her, "Shhh...."