I don't hate you.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Youngjae's POV
It's midnight and she's not even back yet, where is she? What took her so long with Jongup? I picked up my phone worriedly and started to dial Jongup's phone number, since it's midnight, I hope he'll still pick it up. 
 
Jongup: Yoboseyo?
Me: Yoboseyo Jongup-sshi. Where are you? Are you still with Seulmin?
Jongup: Huh? Hyung, you alright? I'm sleeping! I'm not with Seulmin!
Me: What!? You didn't went out for dinner with her?!
Jongup: Um...no? I'm at home practicing some new moves with Junhong.
Me: Aish, this Seulmin. Sorry waking you up, sleep well.
Jongup: It's okay, hyung. You too.
 
I hung up the phone fiercely, where the is she? Lying to me? She better be careful when she gets back. I went downstairs and sat down on the couch that was close to the apartment's door. I'm going to wait until she gets home. 
 
Seulmin's POV
We're both drunk like crazy, showers of vomit on the floor everywhere. "Oppa...what time is it?" I asked in a drunken state while I took another glass of alcohol. "2..." He answered as he rested his head on the table. "I'm drunk. Drunk. Babe," He said as he hugged me. I didn't flinch neither say anything about him calling me babe, I'm really drunk right now. He started to kiss my forehead, trailing down to my cheeks, I suddenly remembered Youngjae in my mind. I pushed Daehyun's chest off me harshly with a smirk and walked out the club. "Sleep well, babe," He winked as I pointed him my middle finger earning chuckles from him. 
 
I walked down the street drunkly, passers-by laughed and stared at me with weird looks but I ignored. My mind keeps on replaying the scene we had in the club, what if Youngjae finds out? I kept on bumping into passers-by but didn't even care to say a sorry. Who the gives a about it? I opened the apartment's door slowly, when I noticed Youngjae sitting on the couch with a fierce glare, he scanned my body from my head to toe, I'm in trouble. "Where did you go?" He asked like a mother. Why does he even want to care? I'm drunk. I walked towards him and kissed him, I nibbled his bottom lip for entrance but instead, he pushed me off to the wall. "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT RIGHT NOW! CAN YOU ING TELL ME WHERE WERE YOU? YOU'RE NOT OUT WITH JONGUP, I CALLED HIM JUST NOW," After his question, I came back to my reality again, I tried to get away from my drunken state, he is getting mad right now, something bad might even happen. I looked at him fiercely, why is he so serious? 
 
"FINE, SINCE YOU ARE SO EAGER TO KNOW ABOUT IT, I WENT OUT WITH DAEHYUN OPPA, HOW'S THAT? YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME NOW? I WON'T BE SCARED TO DIE. I WON'T. I ING WON'T. I WENT TO GRAB DINNER WITH HIM AND WE WENT TO THE CLUB. WE GOT DRUNK. ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?" I shouted at him till my anger tears started to form in my eyes, I didn't even care to look at him, I turned around, walked up the stairs and slammed my bedroom's door. I sat down on the floor, thinking why is it so hard to live life. Why is it so hard? My cries got heavier every single time, am I wrong? But going out with Daehyun for a dinner also can't? Yoo Youngjae, why do you make my life miserable? You're like locking me up in a cage. Don't you know I'm just meeting him? We're friends! FRIENDS. 
 
" you!" I yelled. My feeling is killing me, why can't I live happy like before? I just wanted to let all my feelings out, sometimes, yelling can make me feel better, crying too. I cried heavier after I yelled, suddenly, I heard the door cracked open. I didn't even bother to look, it's that selfish guy again, why do I need to care? He kneeled down next to me and looked at me, caressing my arms with his hands, consoling. "Jagi. It's late," He said calmly, but I ignored and shoved his hands away. I buried my face into my knees, covering my face. "Stop it. I know you hate me, stop using those words. I'm a playgirl, I go out with boys. Don't date me," I threatened him with my trembling voice. He sighed and thought about words to say back to me for a moment. "Baby...I don't hate you. You're not a playgirl, you're my favorite girl. The boys that you're going out with are just your friends. I'll date you forever," He sighed. "Thanks...I hope you know what you did wrong..." I said, wiping off my tears. "Of course. I won't reply nor look at those text messages that anyone sent you. I shouldn't invade your privacy, until we're married, I'll invade your body's privacy," He smirked, earning chuckles from both of us. "I'll invade yours too," I said as I rested my head on his built muscular chest earning giggles from him. I snuggled in his arms, I felt..safe. He carried me in a bridal style and rested my body on the bed, he covered my body with the blanket and laid down beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I could feel his warm breath on my shoulders, slowly, I drifted to sleep still with his arms around me.