Let's pray hard for him. :')

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Seulmin's POV
After a long walk, I finally arrived at TS Entertainment. I went to the studio to find Yongguk, with a depressing face, I entered the studio. "Annyeong," He greeted, feeling stressed. "Why are you so stressed? You don't know how I feel," I said as I took a sit beside him. "I'm worried about Daehyun...I heard you stayed over with Daehyun yesterday. How is he?" He asked worriedly. Reminding me about Daehyun makes me feel sad again, I honestly don't know how is he. "During 3 in the morning...he cried because of his pain..he pressed the emergency button by himself and he immediately got send to the emergency room...leaving me alone in his ward..crying horribly," I answered, completely blank. 
 
"Why....why?!?!" He yelled. "I know how you feel, my black circles around my eyes, huge bags under my eyes from all the crying...growling stomach cause I didn't eat breakfast neither my lunch," I told him. "Me too, I didn't sleep last night, no appetite to eat too," He said as he leaned forward and hugged me tightly. I replied his hug, hugging him back tightly with tears in our eyes. Thinking about him, I can't hold back my tears and cried heavily on his shoulder. "Don't cry...it makes me sad. Daehyun will be alright. Don't you worry. After this, we'll find the other boys and tell them about it," He said, still hugging onto me. "Arasso," I said, releasing him from the hug and wiped off my tears. 
 
Daehyun's POV
I woke up and found myself in an unfamiliar room. "Oh, you woke up already? You're in the emergency room," The doctor greeted and told me with a smile. "Emergency room?!?! Wha..what happened to me? Am I alright?" I asked worriedly, totally forgot what actually happened. I don't want all of my friends to worry about me again. "Huh...the pills that you ate will cause people to die if it is eaten a lot-" The doctor had not finish the sentence when I interrupted, "Doctor please! I..I don't want to die! Please!" I yelled, tears immediately dropping from my eyes. "Don't worry..you're healing very well right now. I'm just worried that..you won't be able to finish the rehabilitation that we are giving you," The doctor calmed me down. "What do you mean that I won't be able to finish the rehabilitation?!?" I asked as I fiercely sat up from the bed. "If your body is too weak to handle it, you'll die..but there is low chances for that, you're a grown man with a fit body, so I guarantee that you won't die," The doctor explained in detail.
 
"When can I be released?" I asked after a moment of silence. "I'm not sure of that, I'm sorry. After you're fully healed and your rehabilitation is all done. It can take about 2 to 3 weeks," The doctor answered, feeling sorry. "Why!?!?" I shouted, crying heavily. What do I do now? I'm going to tell my friends all this? I'm going to be in a big trouble.
 
Yongguk's POV
After I ate in the cafeteria with Seulmin, we decided to find the rest to visit Daehyun. We walked over to the Seoul's Dancing School, we searched every room and found Jongup and Junhong. "Hey guys!" I greeted as they greeted back. "Do you want to come with us to find Youngjae and Himchan to visit Daehyun?" Seulmin asked. They both just nodded sadly after we reminded them about Daehyun. I could see that they're really sad. After we found all of them, we walked a long way to the hospital. "I wonder how is he..." Youngjae sighed. Seulmin explained the whole thing in between the walks, they all looked worried and some even had tears in their eyes. Pabo Daehyun, please heal quickly and don't make us worry anymore.
 
"Hello, how can I help you?" The nurse at the counter asked. "Um..can we visit Jung Daehyun?" I told her. "Jung Daehyun? He's in the emergency room right now, he'll be soon transferred back to his ward. I guess you can visit him in room 37, emergency section," The nurse replied. We all thanked her and quickly went to find his room. We opened the door and saw Daehyun crying heavily on the bed...we exactly knew something is not right. "Hyung! Are you alright?!?!" Junhong asked worriedly, sprinting towards him and kneeled down beside him. "I'm sorry..." Daehyun just said that, it made us more worried of his words. "You're sorry for what?" Jongup asked politely, comforting him. 
 
After the long explanation from him between his sobs, all of us started to tear up. Daehyun please don't die...just like the doctor said, you're a grown fit man...low chances of dying! "Oppa...wae!?!!?" Seulmin shouted. "I can...do this.." Daehyun told all of us weakly. "Let's pray hard for him..." Himchan said, wiping off his tears. :')