Jaejae

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Jongup's POV
I woke up to a brand new day, it's raining heavily outside and sighed at the dark moody weather. I stood in front of the window, staring at the weather, I thought about what happened to Seulmin yesterday. What actually happened? Did she went somewhere else without letting Youngjae know? I decided to meet up her today, it's a perfect weather to grab some hot chocolate over at my apartment. 
 
Seulmin's POV
I sat on my bed, playing with Youngjae's hair softly because he's sleeping soundly. I bet he's really tired after all the shoutings we had yesterday. I curled his hair on my fingers, sometimes I would even chuckle at him when he flinched or pushed my hand away. I got distracted by my ringing phone, I sighed and pouted, I can't play with Jaejae's hair? I picked up my phone and saw Jongup's name showing up, I didn't hesitate and happily answered it.
 
Me: Yoboseyo oppa~
Jongup: Hehe. Yoboseyo Seulmin-ah~ How's your day? You sound happy~
Me: My day? It just started. Haha. I'm happy? Of course I am!
Jongup: How can you be happy? It's raining outside, what a moody weather.
Me: Raining is my most favorite weather oppa! It's so refreshing, cooling. You distracted me from playing with Jaejae's hair! Hmph!
Jongup: Oh really? I did? Keke. Sorry~ 
Me: Nyeh it's okay. By the way, why did you call?
Jongup: Wanna come over my apartment? Since it's cold, I thought about having hot chocolate.
Me: Woo, that sounds perfect. I'll see you there after an hour? I need more time to play with Jaejae's hair~ Booing~
Jongup: Yah~ Even over the phone you can do aegyo to make me flutter? You're such a pro .
Me: Haha. Well, thankyou. Goodbye, see you~
Jongup: See you too!
 
I hung up the phone and placed it down on the table that's next to my bed, I continued to lay down and play with his hair when I noticed he's already woken up and staring at me cutely. "Oppa?" I said as he smiled. "Good morning~" I greeted as I kissed his forehead lightly. "Since when did my babe started calling me Jaejae?" He asked, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear that's covering my face. I blushed like crazy, as red as tomato, I can't help but hugged him tightly. "Yah yah yah~ Baby~" He purred. "What?" I asked innocently, blinking my eyes at him. "Who called you? Be honest with your Jaejae," He said as he pouted. "Hehe, okay. Jongup oppa says he wants me to go to his apartment. Since the weather is quite cold, we'll be having hot chocolate together," I spoke the truth. He nodded his head and started to rub his eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked, feeling weird. "Huh? What? Nothing. I love you. Go and wash up," He said as he shooed me off bed. "Wei Wei Wei~ It's my bed," I pinched his nose. "Whatever, you're mine. I call you to do anything I want to," He stuck out his tongue and pushed me off bed. "Ow!" I grunted, rubbing my 'hurting' knee.
 
"Did I really hurt you?" He asked, sitting up groggily from the bed and checked on my knee. "Yeah..." I pouted with watery eyes. "Are you crying?" He chuckled, probably thinking that I'm still a child, still cries when got hurt. "I'm not! It's painful!" I shoved his hands away from my knee harshly. "Aww~ I'm sorry," He apologized. Apology not accepted. Bleh. Haha. I pulled his face closer to mine and I bit his bottom lip hardly until I could feel sticky substance leaking out. He grunted loudly and looked at me with a fierce stare, "Revenge! Here, let me help you," I leaned in and we both started kissing. Obviously, I'm just cleaning off his blood. "I know you wanted to kiss me," He smirked. "Who says? I'm just helping you cleaning the blood off," I threatened him. "Hmph! Go get washed up!" He scolded like a mom towards me, I chuckled secretly and quickly went to the wash room, just before I closed the door behind, I turned around and stuck out my tongue at him. I could hear giggles from him too. 
 
After I'm all ready, I went to Jongup's apartment in a rush since I'm a bit late from all the teasing I had with Jaejae. I rang his apartment's doorbell as I tidied up my clothes and hair. "Seulmin!" He greeted with his signature eye smile. He welcomed me in and there's already two mugs of hot chocolate along with some mini marshmallows on top and a tray of Christmas cookies. "Woah! I almost forgot, Christmas is just around the corner!" I suddenly remembered when I saw the cookies on the table. We both chatted and ate happily, it really felt like Christmas, just a few days more and winter is coming. I'm pretty excited about it already. "So...can I ask you a question?" He suddenly asked. My heart beat got faster after he asked me the question, is he going to ask what happened yesterday? Well, my luck isn't that good for today, he eventually asked that. I explained everything to him while he just nodded like a professor. I ended my explanation with a smile and a sip of hot chocolate.
 
"I didn't know that Daehyun hyung loves you too," He smirked. "Aish. Oppa! Jinjja! Don't tease," I kicked his leg under the table. That really reminds me of Daehyun. I miss that moment we had, those good moments we shared. "Okay okay, since it's almost Christmas, what are you planning on giving Youngjae?" He asked as he ate a piece of cookie. "Hmm...I don't know yet, any ideas for me? I'm planning to give everyone the same except different for Youngjae though," I sighed, what should I give them? "You could give him a watch? Men loves watch! Or a couple necklace? Couple t-shirts? It would be cute!" He purred. His ideas were really complex though, thanks for giving me ideas Jonguppie. ;)