I intertwined his fingers in mine.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Youngjae's POV
It's already 8 months since we got together, we've been starting to know each other really well than before now. And I'm happy for that, we're living together and we'll snuggle, cuddle  or even whisper sweet words in each other's arms. The warm feeling when we're in each other's arms, were totally different from others' warmth feeling. "Ah!" Seulmin suddenly grunted that brought me back to reality again, I looked at the direction that her voice came from. "Jagiya! What happened?" I asked concernedly, kneeling down to check on her while she's holding onto her ankle. 
 
I shook her when she didn't reply me and kept on grunting in pain, "Yah! Are you alright?" I asked loudly enough for the whole apartment to hear. She finally turned to face me, "It's nothing...I..um..hurt my ankle," "Nothing? Let me check..." I said, bending my head down to give her ankle a clearer look, I massaged a little bit while she grunted. "Relax babe...I'll help you massage it.." I consoled her as I took one of her hand to rest on my shoulder. I massaged her ankle until she didn't grunt much anymore. "How is it? Is it still hurt?" I asked, still feeling worried. What if she's injured? I hate to see that showing-off Daehyun blaming on me again. I'm enough of him. 
 
Seulmin's POV
Do you know what something bad I did? I tricked my boyfieee! <3 Pulling a prank on him, but by this experience, I could see how much he cared for me, asking me worriedly until I answered. I looked at him at how focused he was, massaging my ankle gently. "Yah... " I said with aegyo as I lifted up his chin, making him looking at me. "What?" He asked blankly, when I didn't answer him, he blinked his eyes several times at me until I smiled at his dork-iness. He continued massaging my ankle with focus, I lifted up his chin again as he looked at me innocently, I leaned closer and gave him a kiss on his lips softly, I could feel that he's smiling between the kisses. "So after all of these, this is what you wanted?" He blushed, currently resting his head on my lap. Aw~ the way he blushed was shhhooo cuteee. :3
 
I nodded and smiled shyly at him as I heard him chuckling. "You were tricking me aren't you?" He pouted. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to see if you really care for me.." I said, playing with his soft hair, still resting his head on my lap. "It's okay. Of course I would take care of you," He smiled, raising his hand up to caress my face with his soft and gentle touch. I blushed by his words and covered my face using both of my hands. "Jagi. Don't be so cute~" He purred. He slowly sat up from my lap, using his index finger to lift up my chin to meet his eyes, we both leaned closer and started to kiss each other, our tongues explored each other's world, kissing like a battle of dominance in ecstasy. That kiss is totally not a French kiss, it was totally different. I wrapped my hands around his neck while one of his hand cupped my cheek and the other rested on my waist. We continued kissing each other like there's no tomorrow, it's been minutes, and we both suddenly stopped to catch our breaths, we stared at each other, like staring into our souls and laughed when we noticed the awkward situation. 
 
Our foreheads touched and we still stared into each other's eyes. Our positions were still the same from the previous ones, we didn't even move except for our faces. "It's late now, don't you wanna sleep?" He asked as I felt his hot breath on my skin. "How can I sleep when we are in this position forever?" I . He pouted and made a babies' crying face. "I love staying in this position," He whispered in a hot tone. I rested my head on his shoulders while he played with my long wavy hair. I shove his hand away from my hair while he stared at me feeling weird, I brought his hand up and I intertwined his fingers in mine. We both looked at our fitted and matching hands, we both smiled warmly and cuddled in each other's arms. 
 
After a moment, we both decided to get some sleep, since tomorrow I'm going to compose the track for the new song. We both rested on the cozy bed and slowly drifted to sleep. c: