I like your hands. :3

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Jongup's POV
I lit up the lights on my Christmas tree, it's almost 6 in the evening, and I'm all ready. 7 mugs of hot chocolate on the table, Christmas cookies and my favorite, roasted turkey. Yum. I hope all of them will bring their food over. I would like to surprise them by telling that they're going to have a sleepover at my apartment, since the next day is Christmas, it would be fun to wake up together seeing presents under the Christmas tree. I heard the first bell on my door, without hesitates and quickly opened the door, it's Yongguk and Himchan hyung! I welcomed them in and told them to display the food they brought on the table. We chatted for awhile and the second bell came.
 
"Good evening, Daehyun and Junhong! Woah! Pizzas and cakes!" My jaw dropped open when I saw their deliciously 'made' food. Lastly, the two love birds came with some fast food. We chatted for awhile before we started to dig in, we sat together at the dining table and prayed, after that we ate the delicious meals. Laughings, teasing, arguing are all in the moment right now, the best Christmas Eve ever. "Guys...I'm planning a sleepover with you guys!" I suddenly shouted excitedly. The all spatted questions at me, "Why don't you tell us earlier?" "Wow, hyung. Seriously? You should've tell us!" "What?!" "Oh my god! Awesome!" "I don't have clothes!" I just chuckled at all their questions, they are the cutest friends that I could have. 
 
"Okay okay! It's just one day sleepover, not something really complicated!" I cooed them down. "Yah oppa! What should I wear tomorrow?" Seulmin asked as she pouted. "You? Wear your boyfriend's clothes, they'll look cute on you," I teased. "What?" Youngjae chuckled. They all laughed loudly except for Daehyun, he just laughed softly, I know his feelings, he's just jealous. "Jaejae's clothes?" She asked as she looked at Youngjae. "Why? You don't want? You want Daedae's? I just knew they rhymed," Yongguk chuckled. "Wooooo~" They all yelled including myself, mostly like teasing. She blushed like crazy with Daehyun, they really look cute together. "Fine fine fine. I'll give you wear my clothes," Youngjae threatened. "Ahh~ Jealous!" Junhong teased. We all shared good moments together, we all placed our gifts that we brought earlier under the Christmas tree. 
 
We all laid down on the couch, since my apartment is pretty huge, there's a lot of couch so we could sleep at each one of it. Well, there's only seven, but there's one that's bigger than the others, that could be for the love birds. "Good night babe," Youngjae greeted Seulmin who is laying next beside him, he greeted loud enough until all of us could hear. "Yah! I have goosebumps already!" Himchan teased, earning chuckles from all of us. "Agreed," Daehyun said in a low husky tone. Hyung-ah, don't be jealous. "You're just jealous, hyung! Are you?" Junhong . "Aish! A-Ani!" He hesitated. Don't hide it!
 
Daehyun's POV
It's already 5 in the morning, I didn't sleep at all, I kept on staring at the ceiling whole night while the rest of them sleeping soundly, Seulmin sleeping on Youngjae's chest, Yongguk sleeping with one of his legs off the couch, Himchan sleeping with his arms covering his eyes, Junhong sleeping with a sleeping mask, wait, where did he get that? And Jongup sleeping on his side. I sighed deeply and walked out to the apartment's balcony, breathing in the fresh cold breezy air, it's winter already. Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me, I didn't bother to look but still staring at the weather. "Oppa..." Seulmin greeted.
 
A smile immediately appeared onto my face when I heard her voice, now it's only me and you. "Seulmin...good morning, Merry Christmas!" I greeted her as I rubbed her back, she's definitely cold, she didn't have a jacket on. "Aren't you cold?" I asked her concernedly. "No..I'm not," She answered, her voice is just as cold as the weather. I didn't care about her answer and just removed my jacket that I'm wearing and covered her shoulders with it. "Thanks..." She thanked as she drew circles softly on top of my hand using her finger. I like how the way she plays with it. I chuckled softly and stared at her, still playing my hand. "You like playing with it?" I chuckled. "It's so soft," She pouted, still didn't bother to look at me but stared at my hand. "I bet yours is softer," I told her as she smiled and finally looked up. "I like your hands," She stuck out her tongue at me, we both giggled and continued looking at the cold breezing weather.