Jealousy.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Daehyun's POV
Another week is over again, I'm healthy again and released from the hospital. I opened my apartment's door and smelled the scent of my apartment. Dang. I miss that smell. It's so refreshing. I sat down and relaxed myself on the couch, the tv and finally watching my favorite variety show, running man, after a whole month. Just in time, my phone rang, "Aish! Jinjja! Just in the middle of the show?!" I mumbled out with a fierce tone. Haha I aint that mad. :p I picked up my phone and saw Seulmin's name on it, a smile immediately grew on my face. 
 
Me: Yoboseyo? 
Seulmin: Yoboseyo oppa! Wanna go to the bar with me?
Me: Bar? Sure! Um..see you there in 5 minutes. 
Seulmin: Thankyou for accompanying me! 
 
Seulmin's POV
I was sitting at the bar for minutes and finally, Daedae came in. "Oppa!" I greeted him from the far end. He walked towards me and finally took a sit beside me. "Hey. Nobody accompanying you?" He asked, tucking my hair behind my ears. I immediately blushed. "You're so flirty. Like seriously. Haha. Somebody is accompanying me, Youngjae is working so I need someone over with me," I answered, shoving his hand away. "You're so shy," He said, smiling at me as Youngjae walked over.  "Hey guys!" He greeted with a bottle of champagne. 
 
We both greeted back and chatted a few times. "Yah oppa! You drink too much! If you get drunk, I'm not responsible for that!" I said as I pouted. "Okay okay oppa will stop drinking. You're so cute," Daehyun fluttered. "You guys are going to go now?" Youngjae asked, pouring a glass of alcohol for the other customers. "Nope...I'll stay here with oppa!" I answered, earning a fierce glare from Daehyun. 
 
Daehyun's POV
I knew something was happening, she likes Youngjae right? I'm not sure about that, but I'm guessing it is. I could tell, it's so obvious that's why I shot a fierce glare at her. Yeah yeah, I'm jealous! "Hehe alright!" Youngjae replied her, blushing. They always act and talk like love birds, are they really together already? Nah, I don't think so. Youngjae is not straight! And I'm definitely relieved, maybe I could have a chance? 
 
Thoughts came into my mind when suddenly a huge smack was on my shoulder. "Ouch!" I immediately grunted. "Yah oppa, I'm asking you do you wanna leave?" She asked with a pout. "Um..I don't know. It's up to you since you wanted to stay over with Youngjae..." I answered. "Actually you guys don't need to stay over just for me, I'm quite busy right now. There's a lot of customers here today, I'm sorry," Youngjae said as I smirked, thank god he didn't notice it. "Eung oppa~ Okay..let's go..." She pouted. She's so damn cute. 
 
"Seulmin-ah sorry~ Oppa has to work, how about you go to Daehyun's apartment and I'll find you guys after I finish my work?" Youngjae apologized along with a pout at her, well she did agreed. When he said she'll go to my apartment first, my excitement almost exploded. But right after he said he'll find us after his work, my excitement condemned. Yoo Youngjae! ==" Before we left, Seulmin gave Youngjae a tight hug then whispered something into his ear that cause both of them to smile, while I just stood on the side with a clenched fist. Jealousy.
 
Seulmin's POV
After we went out the bar, we became really awkward when we walked back to his apartment. A moment of silence broke when we reached the apartment, "Well..here we are!" He said with a smile. To be honest, his smile was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. It's so charming yet cute. We went in and I sat on the couch, relaxing myself while he went to the washroom.
 
I looked around his apartment because I'm dying of boredom, finally, he came out. "So..." I said awkwardly. "Can you please be honest for something?" He asked, totally looking depressed and fierce. "What....?" I asked, feeling terrified, it's almost the first time I've ever seen him like this. "Do you.....