Apologized?

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Daehyun's POV
Few weeks without Seulmin and friends? Oh, how great! Isn't it? Tsk. == I sat on the couch for hours probably just rolling, turning, sitting, leaning, planking on it. Isn't there anything I can do instead of those? I'm seriously getting bored nowadays, why aren't my friends keeping in touch anymore? What happened? Well, I decided to visit Seulmin, why not? It's been weeks, and I guess she's at her own apartment.
 
Youngjae's POV
I tiredly opened my eyes and noticed my angel is still sleeping soundly beside me. I turned around and faced her, caressing her face and kept on whispering sweet words to her. "Jagiya~ Yesterday's kiss was unforgettable~" I whispered softly. She shrugged a little but she didn't wake up, she continued back to her sleep sweetly that caused me to smile. Before I got washed up, I leaned closer to her and gave her a peck on the lips.
 
I stood up from the bed, stretched my arms and yawned, another new day again. After I'm fully washed up, I went out from the wash room quietly, avoiding her to wake up from a tired sleep. I walked near towards her to check, indeed, she's still really sleeping. I sighed that I had no one to cuddle and snuggle with, so I just decided to go down and watch some of my favorite movies. "AISH!" I grunted, it was just my most favorite part of the movie when the door bell rang! I stood up, stomping like a child to the door and opened in a quick move.
 
"Go away," I said calmly, controlling my temper because Seulmin is still sleeping. "I said go away," I repeated my words when he just stood there, looking at me with a smirk. "You think it will work? I was expecting Seulmin to be opening the door, not you," Daehyun spatted. "Tsk. I'm HER boyfriend, I guess that explains it all?" I said, shooting him a fierce glare. "Hah. Didn't she apologized to you?" He asked, making me feel weird, what is he talking about? 
 
Daehyun's POV
"Wha..what?" Youngjae asked, probably feeling confused. "Um...hello? Did she apologized to you?" I said, this time, saying it louder. "What are you talking about? What apologize?" He asked, scratching his head. Shoot. What if she didn't apologize to him? (If you don't know what I'm talking about, check on chapter 13, there's a part where Seulmin apologized to Daehyun and he said to apologize to Youngjae, not him.) 
 
My eyes suddenly widened when I caught Seulmin at the stairs listening to everything we said. Oh my gosh, I'm in a big trouble. "Um...no..nothing!" I said, faking a smile. "Tell me," He said in a fierce tone as I gulped. Man, this guy is so scary. "I said nothing!" I pleaded. "I said tell me!" He raised his voice, starting to grab the collar of my shirt. "I...I..." I went speechless. I shoved his hand away from my collar and decided to just walk away. As I was about to walk, he pushed me hardly to the wall, causing a loud grunt from me. 
 
"Yah! Youngjae oppa! Stop it!" Suddenly Seulmin shouted. Youngjae got surprised that she was there and turned around to face her, "What apologizing? Tell me! Seulmin, get down here!" He shouted. She got frightened so she immediately obeyed what he said, she stood at the corner of the room staring at both of us with fear, teeth chattering. "What is up to both of you?!?" He suddenly asked loudly. "Are you calling her to apologize to me because you are both being a couple now?!" He added, just because we didn't answer him. I'm so sorry Seulmin-ah! I thought you already apologized to him....