Waste her money?!

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Daehyun's POV
It's been a long time since I've visited Seulmin, I'm starting to miss her already. I decided to meet her up so I changed into casual clothes and ate some breakfast. I walked down the street with headphones, listening to my favorite songs, dancing to the beat and blowing a bubble using the bubble gum that I've ate just now. 
 
I finally arrived, I knocked on the door several times but there were no responds at all, I rang the bell but still, no use. I was about to leave when I heard my name was called, "Daehyun...." She called. "Seulmin! What are you doing, you're not opening the do- Where are you going?!" I raised my voice. "Back to Gwangju," She answered and just left without saying goodbye. I was fast enough to grab her wrist, I tightened my grip and back hugged her. "How can you just leave like that without saying goodbye? I'll miss you...." I whispered into her ear, she turned around and smiled weakly at me. "I'll miss you too. Don't worry, I'll still remember you well," She said as I leaned closer to her forehead and gave her a peck. "Goodbye...." She said with tears in her eyes, I wiped them off and gave her the last tight hug. I sat down outside her apartment, staring at the floor hopelessly and blankly, watching her shadow slowly fading away. 
 
I heard loud footsteps on the stairs running up, I didn't even bother to care nor look. "What the hell are you doing out here?!" By his voice, it's obviously Youngjae, he shouted at me. "She left. SHE LEFT!" I yelled, wiping off my dripping tears. He stared at me with a shocked expression, "YOU IDIOT! WHERE THE DID SHE GO?! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID? DON'T YOU KNOW YOU COULD JUST STOP HER?!?" He yelled at me, fiercely. "HOW CAN I? SHE ALREADY BOUGHT HER TICKETS BACK TO GWANGJU, DO YOU WANT HER TO WASTE HER MONEY?! PATHETIC!" "GWANGJU??!?!! UGH! YOU!" He yelled and just walked off, I sighed and continued staring at the floor, just in between minutes, I broke into tears. Why can't you just stay back?
Seulmin's POV
I took a deep breath and sighed before knocking on my old house's door, seriously, I've missed it already. I can't wait to meet my fierce parents, not really fierce, they treated my friends like kings and queens, always with a smile, but when they're with me, it's like living in hell. Not that bad though. Haha. After a few knocks, I could footsteps from the inside, coming towards the door. I fixed my clothes and my hair that are a bit messy, and tried to look as energetic as possible. When the door is opened, my smile immediately faded away from my happy and cheerful face.
 
"Hello, may I help you?" A woman opened the door and asked politely. "Erm...do you know Mrs. Park and Mr. Park?" I hesitated, my heart beat eventually got faster. "Oh...you're searching for them? Well, you may come in and take a seat first," She welcomed me in, that's why I love my neighborhood so much, it's full of kind, respective, humble and polite peoples. I sat down on the couch as she served me a cup of tea, I thanked her and she sat beside me. "Are you...their daughter?" She sighed, that look on her face made me worried. 
 
"Y-Yes...I am,"
"I'm sorry....you're parents rented this house for us," 
"W-What?! W-Why?! Then...where are they now?!" 
"They are in a safe place right now, a very peaceful place," 
"Do you mean...." I asked as my vision got blurred, my eyes were full of tears, are they really there?
"I'm really sorry for you sweetie, they are in a more peaceful place, I promise you, god will take good care of them," 
"W-Why?! WHY?! They just left me like that!" I yelled.
"Sweetie....they didn't left you, god just think that it's time for them.... Your mother got a cancer while your father got a heart attack," 
"Goodbye," I stood up from the couch and slammed the door. It was disrespectful but....I can't control my emotions right now, why am I being like this?! I'm thinking that everything will be more perfect when I'm back here, then it all turned out like this?!? 
 
I ran to the nearest park, crying heavily, passers-by stared but I didn't care. I sat on the bench and sobbed, it was so hard for me. 
 
Youngjae's POV
I really need Seulmin to be back right now, I need her. I went on the internet and checked the tickets to Gwangju, surprisingly it was really cheap, I immediately pressed the 'book' button without hesitates. I went to the store room and grabbed my luggage, I'm ready to pack. I felt happy for a moment, I got to meet her again, luckily she gave me her home's address before. After it's all done, I laid down on the bed, smiling. "Guess what baby? I'm going to make you mine again," I thought to myself. Slowly, I drifted to a slumber, you didn't know how much sleep I only gotten for the past few days since she went back to her hometown. 
 
I woke up to a new day it is, I yawned and thinking about going to Gwangju, hah, let's smile. I'm so happy and cheerful today, I washed up quickly and ate my breakfast in the nearest cafe that I could find. I ordered a green tea latte and a toasted sandwich, perfect. I stayed there for awhile, reading some free newspapers, and drinking my latte, awesome combination. People in the cafe looked extremely kind and fine, every time they walked by, would smile brightly at me. I, of course can't help but to just only smile back, wave or even ask how's their day going. I paid and walked out the cafe, seeing couples kissing, hugging, skinshippings, cuddling, makes me so jealous, reminds me all the memories with Seulmin. The one and only who changed me to become straight. I remembered how we used to cuddle and how she would trick me just for a passionate kiss, she really loves our lips being sticked together. I smiled remembering the memories, although I looked like a crazy possessed man on the street smiling, but it really means something in my smile. My smile is all because of that one girl, that girl, the only one out of a billion. 
 
I took a taxi to the airport and checked in immediately, I sat on the boarding hall waiting for boarding. I keep on checking the time on my watch and sighed, why is it taking so long? I looked around and noticed something wasn't quite right, that thing about him, his hair the way he talks, and the way he sits. Reminds me of something.....