Duo.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Yongguk's POV
It's early in the morning and it's about 6 o'clock. I haven't even grab my breakfast yet, but oh well, who cares? I searched through the files that keeps the lyrics in order, I flipped through clearly to find the lyrics that Seulmin had written past few months. While I was searching with focus, someone stormed in the door, I think my heart has just died. ==" "Yah! Seulmin! You scared me!" I raised my voice as I placed my hand on my chest, panting sarcastically. She giggled loudly and placed her bag onto the bench. "What are you searching for?" She asked. She seemed different today, so fresh! It's only six in the morning and she's here already? What happened to you? Hehe. 
 
"I'm searching for the lyrics you wrote the past months," I answered, still flipping through the file. "I've already started  planning on the track for the song though, I'm planning on a sad track," She said as she started to press the keys on the piano, making music. I nodded and took the paper out from the file, I finally found you. :> 
 
Seulmin's POV
"Hey, who do you think we'll be giving the lyrics to?" I asked as I saved the track into the computer. "Hmm..no one," He smirked as I gave him a confused look. "No one?" I asked again, making sure he's waken up from lala land? No one? Are you kidding me? "Yeah, that's right. No one. Hehe. We're going to sing it and release it," He answered, full of excitement. "But how? We're not singers! Haha. You must be kidding me aren't you?" I said, giving him a 'what the hell' look. "We can release it though. You don't want to sing? Fine, I'll rap all by myself then," He threatened. Eeeee. I didn't said I don't want to! :c "Aye!" I pouted, folding my arms on my chest. 
 
"Hehe. Aye..oppa is just kidding with you, of course we'll sing it and show it to the CEO," He said, patting on my head. We started to record the raps first so it's obviously Yongguk the one who starts. "Since the day you left me I became extremely sick, I didn't know why, But when you're gone, It's really killing me girl," He rapped full of emotions. "Oppa, it's better if you could rap it with more sadness in it," "Neh," We recorded for hours and we're finally done. We threw ourselves onto the bench and rested for minutes in silence, "Yah..it's afternoon already, wanna grab some lunch?" He asked. "Yeah, sure. Let's go," I nodded and we both stood up and walked towards the cafeteria in a quick speed, we're both probably starving badly right now, stomachs growling for food, mouth watering for food, everything for food! Om nom nom nom!
 
We both stuffed foods into our mouth like a hungry beast (B2ST! Woo. Hehe. Yoseob! <3 Omg. Fangirl time. Hahaha). After the meal, we talked about the song we just recorded. "So..wanna show it to the CEO now?" I asked, feeling excited at how will the CEO react. 
 
We gave the footage of our songs to the manager and called her to give it to the CEO. We're both chattering our teeth, waiting for his comment. Our minds froze when the manager came in, we both stood up and started to splatter questions non-stop at her. "Okay okay, wait. The CEO said he'll help you guys to release it," She said with a smile on her face. Huge smiles lit on our faces as we both hugged each other tightly, wow. I can't believe it, we released a song, we debuted? A duo? Oh my god. My life is complete. I can't wait to tell Youngjae about this! Gahhhhhh! "I'm so proud of us," Yongguk said as he patted on my back. My afternoon is complete. :>
 
I went back to my apartment and opened the door with excitement, I felt proud of myself. "Oppa! Where are you?" I shouted, looking around for him. "Hmmm? What do you want babe?" He asked as he walked out of the kitchen with a can of coke in his hand. "I...debuted!" I yelled as I immediately felt two warm arms wrapped around me tightly. He's really proud of me too, "Baby! I-I can't believe it!" He said as happy tears dropped from his eyes. "Aww. Don't cry," I said as I wiped off his tears and cupped my hands on his cheek, he leaned in and gave a peck on my lips. "I'm proud of my baby. Solo? Duo? Group?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Duo with Yongguk oppa!" I told him full of excitement in me. "Congrats!" He kissed my lips again, if I were him, I would be the happiest man supporting. He decided to celebrate it with me, so he ordered yummy goods for the dinner, we stayed up all night until it's 2 in the morning, slowly we drifted to sleep, I'm on the couch while he's on the cold hard floor.