Friend's instead of a boyfriend's?

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
 
Seulmin's POV
I decided to stand up and be confident for myself and explained it all to Youngjae, we're a couple so I can't just keep my secrets away from him. But there's one thing that I'm worried about, will he accept the fact that I kissed Daehyun's cheek? I'm healing his boo boo....no other reasons. I sighed and began to speak up, I explained it briefly to Youngjae, feeling nervous at the same time. 
 
"That...was it," I ended the explanation just like that. "How dare you? How dare you to kiss him? Don't you know because you love me, care me so that's why I want to be together with you? And you just left me cheated and kiss him like that?" Youngjae raised his voice at me. I finally realized that every single word they spoke, really has true meanings towards me. "I was just healing the boo boo you gave him!" I raised my voice at him angrily. Won't he understand that it was just a friendly kiss?! Stupid idiot.
 
"So you healed his boo boo and didn't healed mine? You healed a friend's instead of your boyfriend's? Wow. What an 'awesome' girlfriend I have," He said sarcastically. Making me feel angrier. "How do you expect me to heal yours? You weren't here in my apartment that time! Do you expect me to go all the way to your apartment just to heal your boo boo? Ain't nobody got time for that idiot!" I shouted at his face. He's seriously so stupid! "Why must you heal his boo boo?" He asked. "Because he healed mine! Please don't fight over with me! That's the only reason I kissed his cheek. Not any other else. Shut up and just listen to all the truths I've said!" I raised my voice at him. 
 
Youngjae's POV
Ugh! I got really bad tempered and just slapped her face hardly. Once isn't enough, I slapped it hardly for a few times until it bled non-stop and making her tears fall uncontrollably. I looked at my own hand when I realized how stupid I was, I clenched my fist and walked out her apartment. It was heart breaking seeing her kneeling down and crying hardly at the pain I gave her, but that's her punishment. I'm sorry. 
 
I turned my face to look at her before I leave, aish, I'm really sorry. Will you forgive my stupid self after you healed? Please forgive. 
 
Daehyun's POV
I completely froze by his rough and rude actions at her, how can they be together? Suddenly, I came back to reality when I realized she was sobbing loudly at the pain, I walked towards and pulled her up from the floor. "Shhhh..." I cooed her down. She sat down on the couch and continued sobbing, I immediately prepared some hot towels for her. I'm seriously worried. 
 
"Shhh...stop crying...here, let oppa clean off the bloods for you," I said, removing her hand from her cheek. "No...it's pain..." She said, leaning onto my shoulder suddenly. I got shocked by her actions and rubbed her back, cooing her down before wiping away her blood stains. "Okay, enough, enough. Here, let me clean it for you," I said. Slowly, I placed the hot towels onto her cheek slowly, preventing the pain to strike it in her.
 
I slowly wiped it off while she hold on my wrist tightly, her grip got tighter as the pain increases, she began making moon shape on my wrist using her nails, pressing her nails into my flesh. She kept on grunting at the pain, pressing nails into my flesh until my wrist started to bleed. I flinched a little but still didn't care at all, she's more important, her pain is more suffering than mine. She closed her eyes tightly, I guess she had no idea that my wrist is bleeding by her nails. "All done, stay here still," I told her as I stood up from the couch. She just nodded and rested her head on the couch. 
 
I went in the wash room and rinsed the hot towel clean and took out the first aid box from the cabinet. I washed away the blood on my wound and wrapped it with a bandage keeping away from bacterias. I went out the wash room along with a soothing pain cream in my hand. "Stay still, I'm going to apply cream on your wound," I said as I hold onto her, making her to stay still. I slowly applied it and spread it with my fingers while I caressed her hands smoothly and softly not to make her feel the pain. 
 
"Yay~ All done~" I said like a little kid with aegyo. "Thankyou..." She said, faking a smile. "Oppa...what's wrong with your wrist? Please don't cut yourself," She pouted. "Haha. I'm not cutting myself. Something wrong, that's all," I said, pinching her cute button nose. 
 
Seulmin's POV
What's wrong? Oppa, tell me! *pouts* >3<