Is he?!

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Seulmin's POV
Christmas is generally over, wow, days really passes by quickly. And do you know it's already a new year? I'm wearing the necklace that Daehyun gave me during Christmas, it's beautiful, a baby blue necklace along with a shiny silver pendant dangling beside it. I've been looking in the mirror for minutes, damn, I adore this necklace so much. Turning around, from corner to corner, sides to sides just like a model, I'll cherish this necklace a lot. Just in time, Youngjae came in, I quickly hid my necklace under my clothes, I don't want any problem to occur again. It's killing me. 
 
"Babe...what are you doing up here? I'm bored...especially when I'm alone downstairs," He pouted. Gosh, why does aegyo always makes me wanna hug him tight? "Aish, oppa...I'm busy," I lied to him. Lying won't kill me. :3 "Busy? Busy over what? I want you to be in my arms, I wanna play with your hair! I wanna cuddle with you," He pouted more. "Aww," I said sarcastically and hugged him tight. "Now, go," I shooed him out, aren't I bad? Nan nappuen gizibe. ;) 
 
"Baby~ I don't want to! Why do you treat me so bad? You don't love me already?" He spatted like a little child. "I didn't treat you badly, oppa. Of course I still love you, you're the peanut butter to my jam sandwich, cream to my puffs and icings to my cake," I hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek, I already could feel him blushing. "Caught you," I said, softly tapping his nose. "Daehyun oppa is downstairs..." He teased. I know it isn't true to believe him but what if it is true? "Where?" I asked, with one of my eyebrow raised. "See.....you wanted to see him so badly. You don't love me already," He said, full of disappointments in his voice. I sighed and looked at him, his selfishness is nothing same compared to Daehyun. Daehyun's selfishness is completely different, he's so cute, adorable and dorky when he says he only wants me. But Youngjae's...selfishness is all not a joke, he only wants me all by himself, I can't really go out with boys which are just friends with me, he can actually think too much until he's worried. 
 
I didn't answer him and shove his arms away from me, I sat on the edge of the bed and sighed heavily. "Oppa...don't you understand I'll still love you no matter what? You punched, slapped and hurt me before, but do you see that I hate you? Leaving you? No, I didn't, cause I knew that the love I had for you since high school was complicated, and I finally got to be here, right now, with you. I said it's complicated because you weren't a straight, you're a biual, I tried hard to communicate and make our relationship closer but...you still ignored me the whole time. But finally, I'm here, here by your side, only yours," I told him, full of sincerities. He went speechless and we both shared a silence moment, "I...I'm sorry..." He apologized. Do you think it's so easy to forgive him? It's so hard for me to just say yes although all the pain he gave me was unbelievable, I've never seen a couple on the street punching, slapping or even fighting each other. I've never. I walked closer to me and grabbed my arm, holding me up, he's too strong so there's no point of fighting back, I finally stood up, I didn't even bother to gave him a look.
 
He turned me around and that's when I'm facing him, I still tried to avoid his eye contacts but he lifted my chin up, he leaned closer and finally we kissed again. I tried to avoid it but he kept on nibbling my bottom lip for entrance, I can't help so I opened my lips, he slipped his tongue into my wet cavern, discovering every single spots in my mouth, not missing a tiny little place. He suddenly broke the kiss, he stared at my chest weirdly, I looked down and noticed that the necklace has been showed, I quickly used my hands and covered it. He hold onto my hand hardly and fiercely wanting me to let go, obviously, he's too strong, just like I said, he pushed my hand off harshly. "Who gave you this?" He asked sternly. I'm going to lie to him again, that's the only choice, I don't want him to be fighting with Daehyun again.  "I bought this myself a few days ago, remember? The...time when I told you that I'm going for a walk,"  I lied. "Really? But I never seen you wearing this a few days ago..." He said, he checked on my necklace, that's when I completely froze. Why didn't I notice that?! At the back of the necklace, there was Daehyun's name written in a fancy font. "So you decided to make a necklace with his name on it?" He asked sarcastically. "I...n-no..I didn't!" I hesitated, my tears were forming in my eyes, why didn't Daehyun told me he has his name written at the back of it?! Is he trying to make us separate?! Is he?