Soon?

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Jongup's POV
Two weeks had passed and I still had no communications between Seulmin. I became really worried nowadays about how's her and Youngjae together, although I still do agree the fact that she looks better with Daehyun. I decided to call her up to check on her, but unluckily, she didn't pick up her phone call at all. I tried a few more times but it's the same, aish, Park Seulmin, what happened? I changed into a casual wear and went out to her apartment to check her out.
 
When I arrived, I heard her talking with someone, maybe over the phone? Or not. I leaned closer to the door but failed, I can't really hear anything they were talking about. I decided not to knock or walk in since she's 'busy'. I sighed and walked down the street to the nearest cafe I found, I sat down and ordered a pure mocha coffee for myself. Indeed, I even ordered a sandwich for tea-time. 
 
Youngjae's POV
I felt happy that I got to bond with Seulmin really well again, we laughed, cuddled, snuggled and shared good moments together too. Now, I'm currently having my arms wrapped around her while she rest on my chest on the couch. I played with her soft and fluffy hair, while she played with my fingers. *crack* "Ouch! Yah!" I grunted. "Oops, hehe!" She currently just cracked my finger. This is always what happens when she played with my fingers too much, but I still allowed her to, after all, I still love her.
 
"Oppa...I'm hungry!" She smacked my chest lightly. "You're hungry? We can get some food later," I said as I bent down and kissed her forehead lightly. "Why later?" She pouted along with her adorable puppy eyes. I didn't said a thing, but just smiled at how cute she was, caressing her gorgeous face. "What do you want to eat then?" I asked her while tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Hmm...it's a long time since I'd been to the cafe down the street," She said with a smile. So adorable. "Let's go there for my babe then," I said with a smirk and she just slapped my arms playfully.
 
I placed my arms around her neck while walking to the cafe, with the wind blowing and bright sunlight shining, that moment was different, it was perfect. Totally is. "We're here!" She said, full of excitement. Ahh~ So cute~ >3<
 
Seulmin's POV
We found our seats inside the cafe and saw a familiar muscular guy in the corner sitting alone, looking lonely and depressed drinking his coffee with newspapers on his table. "Jongup!" Youngjae said as he pointed at him with a smile. I knew it was him! We went towards him and took a sit, he slowly looked up and a smile immediately grew on his depressed face. "Oh my god! Hey guys!" He greeted happily. I probably guess that's how all my friends will react when they meet us again, it's been two weeks without being together as a crazy, fun and drunk group already. I miss that so much. Like literally. 
 
I hugged Jongup tightly by the fact we haven't met each other since two weeks already. "I miss you, Seulmin!" He said. "Me too, oppa! It's nice seeing you here again!" I said still hugging onto him with smiles on our faces. "Aye aye aye!" Youngjae pouted, looking at us hugging, probably jealous aye? Haha. I released the hug and gave him a hug too, he's so jealous! "Such a jealous baby!" I said, using one of my hand and ruffled his hair, earning giggles from both of them. "Let's order!" Jongup said as we all sat down. 
 
"So....first kiss yet?" Jongup suddenly asked with a smirk on his face. "Yah!" I blushed, hitting his arms lightly. "Someone is blushing~ Is it true?" He asked curiously, using his fingers to rub his 'invisible mustache' on his chin like a professor. "No! We haven't!" I answered, raising my voice, sticking out my tongue at him. "Soon?" Youngjae said, making me blush, currently looking like a red tomato right now. Yoo Youngjae! Ugh! "Haha! Probably later~" Jongup teased, we all laughed at how silly he was, and the whole evening was spent well together.