Continue to be jealous. :)

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Himchan's POV
It's been seconds, minutes, hours, days and weeks passed quickly. I decided to hold on a meet up together with the buttheads, it's already been months since we've all have a serious meet up together. Like seriously. I called all the boys at first then Seulmin, since all of them agreed, why don't we do it in Yongguk and I's apartment? It sounds great to me though. I went back quickly from the meat shop after saying goodbye to some of the workers there. I bought some freshly cooked whole chicken, pizzas, soft drinks, to fill up their hungry stomachs. I placed all of it on the dining table with few plates stacked up together on the side, cups stacked up neatly, forks and spoons displayed well too.
 
Well guess what? Yongguk was the first one to come in the apartment, "Hyung!" I greeted as I threw my hands up in the air. Smiling widely at each other, "Wow. You prepared all of this for us?" He asked, ruffling my hair until it's all messed up. I gave him a disgusted look on my face and stuck out my tongue childishly at him, earning few chuckles from him. After our funny conversation, there were several knocks on the door, I was about to walk to the door and opened to welcome the 'guest' when Yongguk raised his index finger up and made a no-no sign at me. I chuckled and let him to open it, that's when Jongup, Junhong and Daehyun came in with wide smiles on their faces. We have not been meeting each other already, I guess we missed each other like hell. 
 
"Hey guys!" I greeted and we all group hugged. I missed them so much! I called them to take a sit and wait for the rest. When I mean the rest, it's not really that much people, it's just Youngjae and Seulmin. "Who's the 'rest'?" Daehyun asked as tilted his head. "The rest? Youngjae and Seulmin!" I said with excitement, I can't wait to congratulate them! Daehyun didn't answer me...but he kinda looks depressed?
 
Daehyun's POV
I pretended I didn't hear anything what Himchan said. They're invited too? I'm doomed. Huh.  Youngjae? That bad tempered ? I turned and glanced at Yongguk, I quickly looked away when I found out he was staring at me, damn, I think he knew everything already, Seulmin must have told him. Yongguk suddenly made a 'come here' motion with his index finger at me, I sighed and walked towards him while the others didn't noticed since they were too busy chatting with each other. "What?" I whispered at him, one of my eyebrows raised. "You asked me what? Hah. Didn't you know what you did?" Yongguk asked with his deep husky voice, making me scared a little. "I knew what I did. You should ask Youngjae. Didn't he slap HIS girlfriend hardly until she bled? She didn't slap her once, it's multiple times," I smirked and purposely made the 'his' sounded louder than other words. "Bled?! Multiple times?!?" He asked with widened eyes at me. Gosh. Don't look at me like that, look at Youngjae like that, I'm not the one who did it, tsk. 
 
I nodded with a smile at him, didn't I just said everything clear to you? Do I need to reply my words? "You saw everything and didn't even wanted to help her? You loved her but left her just like that? Funny huh," He said and flicked my forehead hardly. I flinched a little and I heard chuckles from him, yah hyung, it's not funny, want me to pout for you? >3< "Yah! I didn't left her just like that, I helped her with all the first aids after Youngjae left! She even gave me a boo boo on my wrist," I finally pouted at him. "Haha! She did? How?" He asked feeling confused.  "Well...I was wiping off her blood stains and she couldn't handle her pain so she gripped onto my wrist tightly...and pressed her nails into my flesh.." I explained in detail. "Ow~ That must be painful~" Yongguk purred earning chuckles from both of us. "Anyways, good luck," Yongguk said with a smile and joined the rest of the boys chatting. 
 
When I heard knocks on the door, I quickly told them that I'll help opening the door. When I opened the door, a smirk grew on my face. I finally met Youngjae the sassy again, and of course my lovely Seulmin. "Hey," I greeted as I earned a bright sweet smile from Seulmin. "Oppa! Annyeong! It's been awhile~" She greeted and we both hugged, currently my face is facing Youngjae, so I decided to give him a smirk and a wink. He's losing. ;)
 
Youngjae got mad? And pulled Seulmin's wrist and went inside the apartment. I kept on smirking when he would glance or look at me. "Oppa..how's your wrist?" She asked concernedly. I gave her a smile and told her that it's alright. I could see jealousy in Youngjae's eyes, that's what makes me smirk. After all the chit-chattings, we all finally ate our dinner and played games. Continue to be jealous, Youngjae. :)