Who are you?

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Seulmin's POV
I've been staring at him for hours, but he's still not waking up, three hours before, I decided to call up a taxi for help to take us to my old home, luckily, the woman did not mind at all. I had no idea what is he into, he just fell onto the ground that made me worried. I'm really pissed off by Youngjae, how can he do this? If I saw his face again, I promise, I won't even talk to him until he does something that satisfies me. "Sweetie, is he alright?" The woman asked, slowly opening the guest room's door. "I guess so....I hope he's alright," I sighed, what if he's not? What can I do? I'll be crying the rest of my life. The woman nodded and went out, leaving both of us inside. 
 
"Daehyun oppa....can you wake up?" I begged and whispered beside him. Can he just wake up? I rest my head beside the bed, praying hardly for him, after some time, I felt his fingers slowly moving. I surprisingly looked up and stared at him, he's waking up already? 
 
After he asked the first question, I got paralyzed by it. 
 
"Who are you?" Daehyun asked, feeling scared.
"D-Daehyun...please! Don't...scare me..." I pleaded at him.
"Where am I? What happened?! Who are you?! I'm leaving!" He yelled. Is it...really happening?
"Oppa....." My tears rolled down my cheeks, I told you, if he's not alright, I'll be crying.
"Oppa? You call me that?" He scratched the back of his head, I didn't answer him and just cried heavier, Yoo Youngjae, I ing hate you.
"Er....stop crying! It's alright....by the way can I know your name?" He asked, wiping off my tears. I introduced myself to him in detail, I told him all the memories we had before, I want him to remember all the things that happened before, I told him that he's from Seoul actually, born in Gwangju too, moved to Busan.
"Can you tell me how am I before....?" 
"You're...sweet, kind, caring, erted as well," I told him sadly, I missed the old him. He can't be like this forever.
"erted?" He chuckled, at himself for being erted? 
"And...you had a crush on me," 
"I had? You're really pretty though, you look perfect!" He fluttered. That's so cute but it makes me damn sad, did Youngjae really pushed him hard onto the ground?
"Thankyou, I hope you will remember everything," I sighed, walking out the door to search for the woman.
"Wait! Where are you going? I want you to be here!" He pouted like a little child. 
"Aw, I'll be back as quick as possible alright?" I told him, he's like a child now, not a erted guy anymore and I'm relieved. He nodded and laid down on his bed. I actually wanted to ask the woman if we could take the guest room for a few months, we can't go back to Seoul without him remembering anything. 
"I'm back," I smiled at him.
"How can you be so pretty? I'm going to fall for you!" He whined as he rolled around the bed cutely.
"Well...you used to fall for me," I sighed. 
"I..I do?" He asked probably confused. I nodded and walked towards him, I hugged him tight in my arms, "Oppa, do you know who's Youngjae?" I asked. 
"Who the hell is that? I never know him," 
"Well...he's the one who pushed you down on the floor hardly until your head hit on the ground and you became like this and made you can't remember a single thing, he's my boyfriend....well..I don't know if he's mine now. We had a fight...and you guys always fight over me, I'm the one who makes you guys suffer all these before, I wish I could just be lost forever," I told him, still hugging. He got speechless and looked at me after he released the hug, he embraced me in his arms and kissed my forehead. Why did he do that when he didn't even remembered a single thing?
"Why...did you do that?" I asked.
"The only way to make you feel better, I'm sorry if I disappointed you for not remembering a single little thing," 
"It's okay if you don't remember....you're not the one to apologize, it's Youngjae, he made you and me like this, suffering," 
"I understand you, I'll try my best to remember everything again," 
"Don't try your best just for me, if you can't, then don't, you're making yourself suffering,"
"Aw, it's alright," 
"It's late now....let's go to sleep,"
"But...where are you going to sleep?"
"I don't know..."
"How about sleeping with me?"
"You....?" I blushed.
"Yeah, haha," He chuckled.
"Okay then, but, I'll take that bolster to separate the space, it's fair, no touchings or skinshippings," I stuck out my tongue at him as he pouted. Why did he pout? He....loves me? We both crawled up the bed and snuggled in the blankets, slowly, we both drifted into a slumber.
 
I really didn't thought of Youngjae today, he's off my mind, and I like that feeling. It makes me feel different with Daehyun too, he protects me really well. I hope he'll remember everything as fast as possible, if he can't, then just let it be.