December 23

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
December 23
Daehyun's POV
"Ahhh! What should I get for my buttheads?" I thought to myself as I ruffled my own hair, looking at the calendar, it's so close to Christmas! Christmas Eve is tomorrow too! GAHHH! I quickly changed into casual clothes, grabbed my wallet and went out of the apartment. I decided to take a taxi for saving my time, cause you know, choosing presents takes a lot of time. "Aish! Faster! Ahjussi! Yeeee!" I rushed the slow driver, banging my forehead on the passenger seat's head rest. He finally sped up and I arrived, I paid him and quickly rushed up. I ran up elevators, running around the mall searching for the perfect store for Christmas gifts, people staring at me but who cares? , I'm too damn fabulous!
 
A smile lit up my face when I found the perfect store, it's filled with Christmas chocolates, candies, soft toys and cute decorations. "Good morning sir, what can I help you?" The cashier asked politely. "Um..I'm searching for gifts that are suitable for guys that are aged like me," I told her as she called me to follow her to the back of the store which has a lot of miniature figures. "Thankyou," I thanked her along with my eye smile. "You're welcome, I'll be at the cashier if you need me," The cashier said, she bowed slightly and walked off. I looked through all the avenger figures, they looked perfect for them. I chose superman, iron man, batman, hulk and captain America for the guys. I looked around the store to find gifts for Seulmin, I turned a few rounds around the store and finally something caught my eye. 
 
It's a necklace. A perfect one. I imagined her wearing it and it fits her so much, it's a blue necklace with a shiny pendant dangling along it. I grabbed it and paid all the gifts at the cashier, I sighed deeply, finally, my work is all done. Just in time, my phone rang, I looked at it and noticed that it's Seulmin. Yay. :3
 
Me: Yoboseyo~
Seulmin: Yoboseyo oppa! Since tomorrow it's Christmas Eve, we'll be celebrating it at Jongup's apartment, tomorrow at 6 o'clock, evening. He said everyone must at least bring some food. Are you okay with that?
Me: Of course! Can't wait to see you there. 
Seulmin: You sound so seductive. Haha.
Me: Aish. No! Sorry about that day calling you 'babe' though.
Seulmin: We're drunk. The end. Haha.
Me: Yeah. Bye! See you soon!
Seulmin: Yeap! Bye bye! Pyong!
 
I hung up the phone and took a taxi back to my apartment. Now what? I need to prepare food again? Nooooooo! I checked my refrigerator and face-palmed myself, why so empty? Arghhhh! "Ah! How about...buying frozen pizzas?" I thought to myself with a smirk. Problem solved.
 
Junhong's POV
I walked down the street alone, I'm going to the mall to buy some gifts, lonely huh? I had my earphones plugged into my ears, listening to hip hop songs, sometimes I would even dance to the beat of the song, suddenly, a cute and soft voice came from the back. I turned around and unplugged my earphones from one of my ear so I could see who it was, "Junhong!" She shouted and hugged me. "Seulmin noona!" I replied her hug. "I missed you so much! It's been months!" I told her as she smiled, probably she thought of the same thing too. "What are you doing here alone?" She asked as we both continued to walk. "Well...planning on buying Christmas gifts for you guys, buy some groceries and have lunch. Alone," I pouted. "N'awh! Too bad you're alone. I can go with you!" She smiled brightly.
 
"Really?!" I suddenly got so excited. She nodded as I hugged her happily. God, thankyou! We both had our lunch first before I went to buy some gifts for them. After saying a goodbye to her, I ran to the mall before the stores are closed. I simply got some chocolates, candies and Christmas snacks for them as simple gifts. I took a taxi back to my apartment and started to cook tomorrow's dinner for Christmas Eve celebration at Jongup hyung's apartment. I'm quite excited for it though. After the cake is baked, I refrigerate it in the refrigerator. I got really tired, I tossed myself onto the bed after showering and slowly drifted into a slumber.