Oppa is here

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Youngjae's POV
Finally, it's time for boarding! I went up the plane and looked for my sit when suddenly a stewardess asked me my sit number, I told her and found it. I sat at the window seat, looking out, I sighed. Bye Seoul. What if she's not going to be at home? "Yoo Youngjae," A familiar voice suddenly called me, I turned to face him and he smirked. What the is he doing here?! "Yah! Jung Daehyun! What are you ing doing here!?" I yelled rudely, I guess almost all the passengers could hear it. He sat beside me still with a smirk on his face.
 
"Did you know the way you called me was so disrespectful? Especially when you're yelling too," He smiled sarcastically. "Who da hell cares?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Seulmin cares," He chuckled. Still chuckling during this kind of serious moment?! "Why does she even cares about you? You're so stupid to be loved," I raised my voice at him. "I'm stupid? You're more stupid to hurt her although it's just a teenie tiny ing problem," He spatted. Well, maybe 50 percent of his words are true. "Pfft," I didn't care him and read my book. He kept on smirking at me every time when I looked at him, it's so damn annoying. "Hey, can you just stop smirking at me?" I asked him while I made a 'I'm so tired of you' face. "I can't stop. Maybe you should take me to the doctor to check my mouth?" He teased, damn, this guy, I hate him! "No, you shouldn't be going to the doctors," "Then where should I go, pabo?" "Pabo? You should go to the physician to check on your mouth and jaw, it's going crazy," I teased back at him. He rolled his eyes and continued with his work, probably listening to musics. 
 
"Dude," I called him, pulling out his earphones from one of his ear. "What?" He asked, probably feeling annoyed. "What songs are you listening to? It's been few hours! Aren't you tired?!" I asked. "Probably listening to my favorite song? The song that Seulmin and my fellow Yongguk hyung sung, you haven't listened to it? What a bad boyfriend are you huh? Not listening to your baby's debut song? Bad bad," He teased as he continued listening to the musics. I sighed, I'm actually quite a bad boyfriend, I always begged her, making her hurt, but in the end, she's forgiving me, how can she be like this? It's so...unfair...to her. How I wish I could be actually better than now.
 
After a few hours on plane, we finally arrived. I didn't care much about that pabo, I just took a taxi and went to her home's address. I knocked on the door but a foreigner actually lives there, I didn't bother but asked her if she knew Seulmin, she said she came yesterday and went somewhere else. Crap, now what can I do? She's gone and how can I find her? I ran around the streets and asked the people about her, but they said they didn't saw her even once. I sat down on the nearest bench, panting. I'm tired after all those running and asking, where can she be? I'm worried.
 
Daehyun's POV
I messaged Seulmin where she is, but she just replied 'Gwangju'. I guess she's moody right now, I told her that I'm worried and asked her for more details where she is. I really would like to surprise her. She told me she's in Gwangju's most popular park, I told the taxi driver about it and he immediately understands what I wanted. After I arrived, I paid and thanked the taxi driver, without him, I wouldn't have been here. I went searching for a long brown wavy hair and a perfect body girl. I looked around and finally saw a quite familiar figure, I slowly walked towards it but I'm quite nervous that what if it wasn't her? I would've been embarrassing. "Seulmin....?" I called out, more like whispering. The girl turned around and went shocked, I knew it was my dream girl, my perfect baby. But she didn't look as cheerful as before anymore, she had panda eyes and dry red eyes...she looked thinner than before, her chubby cheeks were smaller than before...what happened? 
 
When she saw me, the first thing she did was hugged me tightly, burying her face into my neck and shoulders, she actually...missed me? I hugged her too, I rubbed her cold back with my warms hands, making her feel comfortable, but it's not comfortable until I felt water spilling onto my shoulders. I thought it was raining so I leaned my back onto a tree, still hugging onto her, but I realized it wasn't raining at all, I released the hug and noticed she's sobbing. "S-Seulmin....are you okay?" I cupped my hands onto her cheeks. She shook her head, I never seen her being so sad...broken. The only thing I could do is hug her tightly, she cried on my chest, but I didn't care the fact that my shirt is getting wet. I'm letting her cry on my chest.
 
"Shhh....stop crying....oppa is here," I cooed her down. She sobbed harder and I knew that move was stupid.
"Can you please at least tell me why are you being like this?" I asked her.
"I won't...."
"Why? Oppa is here for you!"
"I'm broken, I haven't sleep, or eat...and I kept on crying the whole night..."
"Seulmin-ah, don't do this please. It's killing me...why aren't you back home?"
"I'm not because....my pa-" She didn't finished her sentence and cried heavily again, I'm really worried, what happened?!?!
"Shhhh...stop crying, just tell oppa every thing,"
"My parents left me! In a bad way!" She yelled at me between her sobs. Left her? 
"What do you mean..."
"They died! They didn't tell me! I came all the way back here because I thought it would be better than Seoul, but it turns out like living in hell! Why didn't they tell me?!" She fell onto her knees on the grass, I looked at her concernedly, she can't continue being like this. Her parents died....I'm sorry. 
"They didn't leave you....they still love you. But it's time. Everyone has an ending in their life, I would die too. They didn't tell you because they don't want you to be worried, I'm so sorry for you..." I kneeled down beside her, rubbing her back to comfort her, I cried with her too. Isn't it hard to know that your parents died? If it's for me, it's harder than knowing that tomorrow is the end of the world.
"Don't cry with me, please. I feel like I'm being too protected....by you guys, please," She pleaded as she wiped off my dripping tears. I hugged her tightly after she said that sentence to me, I'm here to protect you, Seulmin. We both shared endless hugs, we cried on each other's shoulders heavily.
 
"Yah! What are you doing?!?! You ing !" Suddenly a man yelled, pulling me away from her and pushing me hardly onto the ground. "Oppa!" She shouted. Oh, so it's that pabo Youngjae. "Youngjae....what are you doing here?! I don't wanna see you!" She shouted as more tears rolled down her cheeks, pushing his chest harshly. Youngjae looked shocked, and I am too, she hates him already? Please stop crying. I stood up and I felt dizzy, slowly, I fell onto the ground and everything I remembered went black out.