She's the only girl I wanted my whole life.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Seulmin's POV
Since evening, Youngjae told me he'll be here to have dinner with me, but I've waited for a few hours already, by now, it's almost 9 and he's still not here yet. I'm literally worried about him right now, my heart was thumping to wait for the doorbell to ring. Just after a few thumps in my heart, finally, the doorbell rang, I stood up with a smile on my face and opened the door with excitement. When I opened the door, my smile immediately faded away, the shoes were quite familiar to me but it's totally not Youngjae's. I looked up and saw Daehyun with a crooked smile on his face. He eventually looked different by now. He looks cold and moody just like the cold wind breezing during winter.
 
"O..oppa..?" I said, I'm really worried about him yet scared. "I'm sorry," All he could say was that, he hugged me close to him as a smile appeared on my face. What actually cause me to smile? After all, it's just a hug...and I have Youngjae, I don't need someone like Daehyun who does not even cares. I heard footsteps getting closer to us that I believed it should be Youngjae, I tried to release and struggle from the hug but he was eventually too strong. He pulled and hugged me tighter, I knew something bad will come up next since he doesn't want to release the hug. "Yah! Jung Daehyun!" A familiar voice shouted, it's Yoo Youngjae. Daehyun immediately released the hug and walked off, but just before he walked off, Youngjae managed to pull him back with a fierce yet harsh pull. 
 
"What are you trying to do?!?! I knew you loved her! That's why you asked her who she loves! You this pabo! I HATE YOU!" Youngjae shouted in a husky tone, throat suffered a lot from the shoutings since afternoon. 
 
"What's wrong if I love her? What's wrong if I don't? God is not going to make me die or anything! The god will not! Shout at me more then! I won't die! I'm not tired listening to your voice! Shout!" Daehyun raised his voice at him, clenching his fist. 
 
I stood in the corner watching both of them, I don't know what to do, I'm just lost in thoughts, Daehyun loves me? You gotta be kidding me, Yoo Youngjae. Daehyun does not even love me! If he does, he'll care for me everything single little moment.
 
"I'll shout at you till you stay away from her! You already told me to take care of her well for you! I will do it just for YOU! What do you want more?!? It's so obvious that you do love her! It's obvious! ing obvious! STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Youngjae shouted until his veins started to pop out of his neck. 
 
"FINE! I DO ING LOVE HER! SHE'S THE ONLY GIRL I WANTED MY WHOLE LIFE! THE ONLY GIRL WHO HAS MATCHING SOUL WITH ME! I'll NEVER STAY AWAY FROM HER! NEVER! I'll TAKE CARE OF HER WELL SINCE YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING TO THE CLUB! TRUST ME, YOU'LL NEVER, NEVER, BE WITH HER, FOREVER," Daehyun yelled.
 
"WHAT? I DON'T ALWAYS GO TO THE CLUB! I DON'T! WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT? ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME SINCE WE MET EACH OTHER? ARE YOU?!?! STOP BEING SUCH A JERK TOWARDS ME, SHE'LL NEVER LOVE YOU!" Youngjae shouted in his loudest voice. I'm currently shocked, I never seen this side of Youngjae before...he looks so angry... Daehyun even loves me? I'm blank...blank with thoughts and questions. Suddenly, I came back to reality from the thoughts in my mind by a loud punch. My eyes widened when I saw both of them fighting over each other, it was really frightening me, both of them looked fierce and crazy by love. 
 
Daehyun punched and kicked Youngjae's stomach until he laid on the floor, grunting in pain. His tears of pain rolled down his cheeks that I became worried and sprinted towards him. "Oppa! Are you alright?!?!" I asked worriedly, shaking his body. His tears kept on dripping off from his eyes, after a moment, he stood up slowly, by this time, I knew that something will be really wrong this time. He walked towards Daehyun, slapping him hardly until it became red immediately, I tried to stop him but he just pushed me away harshly, I became really sad that how he reacted.
 
He pushed me until I fell on the floor, they were both punching, kicking and slapping each other until they bled. Youngjae walked off leaving both of us staring at the floor quietly for minutes until Daehyun broke the silence. "Seulmin-ah, please be careful, if Youngjae treat you badly, just tell me everything, you don't know how much he can hurt you," Daehyun said as I faked a smile at him.
 
Nothing hurts more than realizing I meant everything to him but he meant nothing to me. I'm sorry, Jung Daehyun. :')