Jung Daehyun, I'm glad you're safe.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Jongup's POV
A week has passed and I prayed hardly everyday for my hyung. He's been really well, and I believe he'll be healthy and energetic like he used to be after he is healed. I'm still currently on my bed, I'm so tired, I've not been sleeping really well since the day when Daehyun said he might die. I'm really worried and thoughts always came up on my mind before I drift to sleep. After few minutes of leaning, I finally stood up from my bed and get ready for a brand new day. 
 
"So fresh! Ahhh~" I said, stretching my arms as I came out from the washroom. I decided to text up Seulmin to go for a breakfast with me,
Jongup: Good morning Seulmin! ^^ wanna go on a breakfast with me? :3
Minnie (I decided to set this name for her in my phone :p) Oppa, good morning! :) How are  
                                                                                                                              you? Let's go for a breakfast   
                                                                                                                              then! :D Where do you wanna 
                                                                                                                              go?
Jongup: I'm fine. :)) Hmm...let's go to the most nearby cafe...how about 'Breakfast O   
                 Breakfast'?
Minnie: Good to know! ^^ Sure, I'll meet you there in 10 seconds! :3
Jongup: 10 seconds? O.O Are you there already? XD
Minnie: Aish jinjja! I hate autocorrects! :( 10 minutes!
Jongup: HAHAHA don't feel sad. :* I'll see you there in 10 seconds too! ;) I mean...10 
                  minutes :p
Minnie: Yah oppa! Stop teasing! :'3
Jongup: Haha alright. See you there!
 
Luckily she wants to go on breakfast with me, I changed into casual wear and went out. I walked there for about 10 minutes and I arrived, I saw Seulmin over at one of the corner, I immediately waved at her with a smile. "Oppa! Hehe!" She greeted cutely. "Ahhh~ Aigoo...kyeopta!" I said as I sat opposite her. "I guess I reached here in 10 seconds," She said causing both of us to giggle non stop. I seriously need her to be my forever lasting friend! Super out going and fun! We looked through the menus and started to order our breakfast. The foods in the cafe are sure appetizing. After the food was served, we both ate up quickly to fill up our growling hungry stomachs. 
 
"Do you...want to..visit Daehyun..?" I asked her, feeling depressed. "Dae..Daehyun? Urm...sure.." She answered with worries in her eyes. I can see it. We both stood up from our seats and walked over to the hospital. In just about minutes, we arrived. "Room 37.." She immediately reminded me, faking a smile. I can feel that she's really broken inside, faking a smile doesn't help, Seulmin. We took the elevator, as we almost reached the third floor, just in time, Yongguk came in the elevator. "Eh? Hyung! Why are you here?" I immediately greeted. With his depressing face, I crossed my fingers and prayed hardly in heart. "Daehyun...is...safe!" He answered as a smile immediately appeared on his face. Three of us hugged together tightly with smiles on our faces, we knew we could do this, our 6 souls praying hard for him. Jung Daehyun, I'm glad you're safe.
 
Seulmin's POV
My heart eventually grew back to the heart I had before. The cheerful and living heart. I'm really happy, I knew he could get through this. As the elevator door opened, we rushed to his room, even Yongguk oppa followed us from behind. I rushed into his room with a huge smile on my face, as I saw him smiled at me when I got in, I can't help but hugged him tightly. "Oppa...I knew you could do this...hwaiting!" I whispered into his ear as I felt him smiled. "Thankyou...stay sweet as sugar," He said with a wink. "Hyung! Man! Thank god!" Himchan yelled as he hugged Daehyun with a bro fist. "You don't know how hard we prayed for you," Yongguk told him with a smirk on his face. "Stop teasing him," Jongup said as he stuck his tongue out at Yongguk.
 
"Aish. I know! I know! Sorry for making you guys worried..." He apologized with a pout on his face. "I didn't know you were that cute," Himchan said, causing all of us to laugh out loud. :)