Let it be

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Yongguk's POV
A new day has come and I'm still being the ordinary me, sitting around the studio writing lyrics. I sighed at how Seulmin has not come to work for the past few days, the door suddenly cracked open and I saw Seulmin walking in with a depressed face. I exactly knew something was wrong, "What's wrong?" I asked as she took a sit. She explained everything in detail with stress, don't know what to do. "They both are just too crazy by love, I'm sorry for you, but...how are you and Youngjae?" I asked being curious. "Well...I guess it's alright..we've only been together since the past few days," She sighed.
 
"I'm sure if you tell Jongup all your problems, he'll help you out really well, now let's get to work," I told her as she nodded with a smile. We started writing out lyrics and everything, some of the parts that I had no idea to write about, she eventually helped me out really well. Reading the lyrics she wrote, was almost all about her life with Youngjae and Daehyun, I even had tears in my eyes when I read the lyrics she wrote with emotion. 
 
Himchan's POV
My life has been boring nowadays, less customers coming to the shop, friends are all so quiet these days. Gosh! What happened to all my butthead friends? All too fabulous to hang out? Tsk. I'm always waiting for Seulmin or Youngjae to come in the shop so I could congratulate them being together, huh...they grew up so fast. *wipes off the tears* Being sarcastic. Haha.
 
Junhong's POV
"Hyung! I can't wait to congratulate Seulmin and Youngjae!" I said with excitement. "Haha me too! They look so good together!" Jongup agreed. "But...I think she looks better with Daehyun hyung...they fit each other so much! Hehe!" I said, pouting. "Yah! If both of them heard this, you're in a big trouble, kekeke!" Jongup said as we both giggled. 
 
"Okay guys! Break time is over! Let's recall the move we learned just now!" Jongup said as he clapped his hands to get attention from the students. We both continued to teach the students and we're both really happy that they were good at the moves and dances.
 
Youngjae's POV
I became emotionally really sad after the fight I had with Daehyun, and I also felt sorry that I did not even text or call Seulmin since the last day I met her. A lot of customers have been coming to the bar too, all being drunk and kept on drinking. I actually became really worried about the society nowadays, what's up with all the people getting drunk and ed up? As I was going over to the fridge to grab a bottle of alcohol for a gang of drinkers, a husky familiar voice talked to me. 
 
I gave the alcohol for the gang and looked up, oh, it was Bang Yongguk, the one I'm expecting for. "Busy nowadays?" He asked with a serious tone. "Um...no," I lied to him. "Aish, don't lie. Your girlfriend told me everything," He said along with a smirk. My eyes immediately widened, he knows everything? I can never ever escape by telling him just a lie. "Well...I guess you knew everything..things have not been really going well these days," I told him the real truth and he just nodded. "How's Daehyun?" I asked, faking a smile. I seriously hate that ! "Oh? Daehyun? I...I don't know. We lost communications the past few days, I hope he's alright. He's always in the cafe though, but I never saw him there anymore," Yongguk said.
 
 I'm feeling worried about him although I still do hate him. Just let it be.