You're finally mine.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Daehyun's POV
I wanted her to be mine but I didn't have the courage, what if I try? What will her answer be? I took a deep breath and finally asked her, "Seulmin...did you know...I tried my best to remember everything just for you? Protect you well...caring you well. Treating your wounds better everyday. I love you, will you be my girlfriend? I'll promise to protect you from any problems that made you suffer," I asked her as I hold onto her hands and looked into her eyes full of sincerity. "Oppa....I...." She hesitated. "I don't need the answer now, I'll give you time to think about it, I'll go take a shower," I told her as I stood up from the bed. 
 
I came out from the washroom and saw Seulmin in front of the door, she looked at me sweetly, I find it really cute because her height was until my shoulders so she needed to lift her head up to look at me. I caressed her cheeks as she pouted, "What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Waiting you..." She blushed. Aigoo~ So cute! "Waiting me? Don't make me blush," I fluttered. As I walked towards the closet, I felt two warm arms wrapped around me, she just back hugged me, I loved that feeling. "Seulmin-ah~" I called her sweetly. "You'll be mine and I'll be yours," She finally confessed, my heart beat stopped for a moment before I turned around to face her. I hugged her tightly, "I love you," she whispered into my ear. Damn. I released her from the hug, my arms wrapping around her waist, I looked into her eyes deeply, slowly, we both leaned in and we got our first kiss. 
 
She looked shocked at first but closed her eyes and kissed me gently, I smiled between the kisses, you're finally mine, baby.
 
Seulmin's POV
I looked cheerful the whole day, I'm finally his. Actually, I've been waiting for this since he came to Gwangju, every single side of him was different, he felt concerned about me. And also the fact that I started to dislike Youngjae a little bit now. It's already afternoon and I told Daehyun that I'll be going to department stores for shopping, I went in and searched for a jewelry shop. Luckily, I found it. Since he wanted a necklace of both of our names badly, I decided to buy him that, it's a little gift for taking care of me well. I really would like to thank him a lot. I asked the shopkeeper for my favor and it took just only about 10 minutes to carve our names on it. 
 
I looked around and noticed Youngjae, what the is going on? Ugh, welcome to my world. I think he noticed me, because he kept on staring at me like hell. I paid at the cashier as quickly as possible to avoid him, but I was too late, he rushed to the cashier and paid with me. "Who are you giving that to? Do I need to write his or her name?" The cashier asked me politely. Since Youngjae is beside me, why don't I make it louder? "It's Jung Daehyun, can you draw a little heart beside it too?" I told the cashier loudly for him to hear. His expression was priceless yet shocked, there's your surprise, Youngjae. "Wow, you guys are together? I heard his vocals were awesome and worked in TS right?" The cashier asked brightly, I'm glad that he's quite familiar around people already. "Yeah we are, officially together today," I told her with a sweet smile as Youngjae gave me a glare. Pfft, I'm sorry? The cashier congratulated me and I waved her goodbye, I just left the shop cooly without even regretting anything nor looking back.