Is she sick?

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Daehyun's POV 
I went downstairs to check if my baby is home already, but sadly, she's not. I sat down on the couch that is the most nearest to the door. While I was waiting, an old woman's voice was heard. I got shocked and looked around, there was an old woman staring at me. I quickly stood up and greeted her. "W-Who are you....?" I asked, feeling extremely scared. "Didn't Seulmin tell you?" She gave me an evil smirk. I stood back a little, step by step until my back is leaned against the cold hard wall. The woman walked nearer and nearer towards me, my teeth chattered as I felt her breath on my neck. Her breath....was definitely different, it was cold...nothing like humans' warm hot breath. 
 
I gave her a hard push on her shoulders, but she didn't move, she felt cold that made me shiver and had goosebumps. Thoughts started to fill up my mind, who is she? Is she even...a human being? How I wish Seulmin can be back as soon as possible, I'm terrified. She gave me an evil smirk again before choking me, her hands were wrapped around my neck tightly until I can't breathe. I kept on gasping for air but it was no use, please, just let Seulmin be back now. She suddenly loosen her tight grip from my neck and released it, she fixed her clothes and hair, I felt weird and knew that Seulmin is back. I quickly opened the door and hugged her tightly, "I missed you," I whispered into her ear. "Are...you okay?" She asked concernedly. I looked at her and just went in the house, I shot a glare at the old woman before entering 'our' room. 
 
"Oppa...are you...alright?" She asked me, her looks were just as terrified as mine. I explained everything that happened to her, her eyes widened at how the old woman was, I think she never know that she's a person like that. "Don't worry, it's goi-" She didn't finished her sentence when loud knocks were heard on the door, crap. "J-Jagi....." My teeth chattered as I held her hand tightly, what is the old woman going to do next? Kill me after she choked me? Seulmin told me to hide inside the wash room and I obeyed her quickly, I locked up the door and leaned against it, my breaths were getting faster and warmer, what happened to myself?
 
Seulmin's POV
I new something was wrong about the old woman, how can she treat Daehyun like this while she treated me nicely? She's totally a backstabber. I opened the door and greeted her, she smiled sweetly at me and kept on calling me 'sweetie', ugh, goosebumps. I welcomed her in for a sit on the sofa, I served her a cup of hot tea before starting a proper conversation with her. "Sweetie, do you mind getting some sugar for me?" She asked politely, earning several nods from me. I went to the kitchen and searched for sugar, I searched on every single drawers and cabinets but I couldn't find it. It was almost the last drawer of the section, I pulled out and my eyes widened, I felt my stomach coiling up and wanted to vomit badly. My head was throbbing in pain, I kneeled down on my knees and started to vomit. I guess it was loud enough for the old woman in my room to hear, since that I didn't close the door.
 
Daehyun's POV
I kept on leaning against the door to hear their conversation, but suddenly, I heard the old woman's evil laughter. I got scared a little and wanted to check on Seulmin so badly, it made me want to go out by the woman's sentence, "That stupid little girl,". I ran out from the wash room and heard Seulmin vomiting, is she sick? Why didn't I know that? I heard her voice coming from the kitchen, I was about to catch up on her when a cold hand grabbed my wrist tightly, oh no, not again. My heart beat stopped for a moment, she turned me to face her and that's when I saw her pale, cold, evil face. She pushed me onto the wall hardly that my back aches so much, I groaned at the pain when she wrapped her hands around my neck again, what is she into? Why is she so flippin' cold? A demon? I tried to push her and struggle by her grip, but I failed, the pain was unbearable. I gasped for air and finally I gained some energy to push her off, I gave her a slap and pushed her hardly onto the ground, her head hit on the edge of the table, a cup of tea fell onto the floor and glass shattered everywhere.