I'm depressed

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Daehyun's POV
I finally woke up from my unconsciousness, everything was blurry around me, I can't really see everything clearly. I only saw a few people standing around me, two persons standing over at the corner. "Daehyun hyung!" All of my dongsaengs shouted, they're really happy to see me....I'll probably won't disappoint them again in the future. I rubbed my eyes and looked over at the corner, Yongguk and Seulmin hugging? What are they up to? Are they together?
 
"Seulmin...?" I called her weakly, coughing. The feeling of coughing really felt like I wanted to die, it's so suffering! I regretted everything I've done! "Oppa!" She said in surprise, she ran towards me and hugged me tightly. It's been a long time since someone hugged me tightly, I missed that feeling. Really much. "I'm glad that you're okay, you had no idea how much I'm worried about you," She said still hugging me tightly. "Aww you're so sweet," I told her, smiling at how sweet she was. I rarely could see this side of her towards me, really really less.
 
"Yongguk hyung...I'm sorry.." I apologized towards him, I made him worry and even made him to take care of me. I'm a grown up now, I can take care of myself but he just wants to protect me more. "It's alright, you're just a pabo like you used to be," He teased back at me with a smirk. I sighed, I know I hurt everyone...especially Seulmin. By her red and huge baggy eyes, I could tell she cried the most. I really felt sorry. "Daehyun-ah, take care of yourself well! It's about night now, I have to go back now....Yongguk hyung do you want to follow?" Himchan asked. Yongguk nodded and waved goodbye at all of us.
 
Time passed, slowly, everyone went back except for Seulmin. "Seulmin...it's late now...go back.." I told her weakly. I became really weak since I've not eaten any food. "Oppa...it's okay. Tomorrow I'll go to work in the afternoon. I'll stay here...with you," She said as she sat on a chair, nearest to my bed. "You know what? I got touched by your words. Do you want to eat anything? I'll go and grab you something if you want to," I said as I stood up slowly from my bed. "No no! I'm fine! If I'm hungry, I'll get myself food. Don't worry, stay here and rest well," She told me, ruffling my hair. I can't help but smiled and pinched her cute cheeks. I sat back down on my bed and I felt really tired and weak, slowly in time, I drifted to sleep.
 
Seulmin's POV
I smiled when I saw him drifted to sleep, I caressed his face and went down to the hospital's cafeteria to grab some food. "Annyeonghasaeyo," One of the cafeteria's maid greeted. I greeted back and walked towards the food counter. "Can I have a glass of orange juice and a sandwich please," I said politely. "Yes, you may sit at any of the non occupied space," The food server told me as I nodded. After a moment, my food was finally served. My stomach  was growling since just now when Daehyun was about to grab me some food. I ate up quickly because it's almost 3a.m. in the morning, and I have to check on Daedae. After I'm finished, I sprinted upstairs using the stairs instead of the elevator, I thought it would be quicker since you don't have to wait a moment like the elevators do. 
 
I opened his ward's door and noticed him moving when I walked in. "You woke up already?" I asked him softly just in case he hasn't really woke up. I got no response, sighing, I sat on the chair. During this time, I got surprised. Why is there tears in his eyes? He looked at me innocently and turned around, "Daehyun oppa, why are you crying? Is your stomach hurting really much?" I asked worriedly. "Ahhhh!" He suddenly grunted loudly in pain, more tears were flowing from his eyes. "Oppa!" I yelled loudly as I shook his body. He slowly turned around and pressed the emergency button by himself, by his movements, I got shocked, what is happening to him?!?! Why did he pressed the emergency button?!? I had no idea what's going to happen to him that my tears were rolling down my cheeks incredibly. 
 
During seconds, the doctor and nurses came in with a stretcher, they quickly transferred him onto it and carried him out. I cried loudly on his bed sheets non stop, I'm really scared that anything will happen to him. I prayed hardly to god every single minute and hour. I stayed there for hours looking blank, I skipped my breakfast and lunch just to wait for him to be back. But eventually, it's afternoon, I can't wait for him again, I went out with dark circles around my eyes like a panda, huge bags under my eyes from all the cryings and a growling stomach. I'm really depressed. Daehyun oppa.