I hope she didn't. x)

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Seulmin's POV
Well, it's a new day and it's night already. I'm quite excited to meet Daehyun again, it's been months. I showered and sprayed on Daehyun and Youngjae's favorite perfume scent. I changed into a teenage girls style and did my make up, I knew how much Youngjae and Daehyun hates a girl who puts on too much make up to cover her natural beauty face, so I didn't. I really hate to put on tons of make up powder on my face and thick lines of eyeliner below my eyes. Being natural is the best. 
 
"Baby? Where are you going? Without me?" Youngjae asked when he entered the room and pouted. "Oh...uh..I-I'm going on a dinner," I hesitated. I just want to mentally punch myself right now, how can I tell him? He'll know that I read his message that he sent. "Who are you going with...?" He asked, feeling anxious. "It's nothing really big actually, I'm going on a dinner with Jongup, he says that he's curious about the debut," I lied to him. MUAHAHA. >;) I'm such a bad girlfriend sometimes, but hey, it's only sometimes. I really need to meet with Daehyun, I already promised him though. I need to lie to Youngjae, he won't allow me to go if it was Daehyun oppa. Such a selfish boyfriend huh. :p "Oh. Jongup? Okay...enjoy your dinner with him!" He said cheerfully. I gave him a peck on the lips before I walked out the apartment, I waved goodbye at him as he blew a kiss at me, making me blush like crazy. 
 
Daehyun's POV
I sat at the corner of the restaurant, I kept on staring at the door to wait for a beautiful, flawless and bubbly girl. I can't wait to see her. I stared at the door more clearly when a beautiful figure came in with a tank-top revealing some of her curves, skinny jeans that showed her long legs clearly, sneakers that fits the outfit perfectly. Damn, she's flawless. She walked towards me when I'm still daydreaming about her, I came back to reality when she snapped her fingers at me. "Oh! Seulmin!" I greeted as I stood up for a hug. "What are you thinking?" She asked, ruffling my brown hair playfully. "Nothing..." I answered, fixed my messy hair and whistled, making it look like nothing actually happened. 
 
We both sat opposite each other, shared some laughs while the food is still preparing. After moments of goodness, the waitress served the food. We both started to dig in, we knew how hungry we were already. It was a moment of silence when we're only eating, chewing sounds, knives clinking and water being sipped can only be heard. When I glanced at her, she was glancing at me at the same time too, we both shared eye contacts before we could laugh at the awkward situation. "Oppa~" She purred. "What?" I asked innocently while I blinked my eyes at her cutely. "Stop looking at me with that stare, it's killing me," She pouted, earning chuckles from me. "Okay okay. It's not killing you," I teased back as I kicked her foot under the table. She flinched a little and kicked back, giving me a teasing smirk after she did that. 
 
"Stop teasing," She said as she took a sip of water from her glass. "Fine. I'll stop," I said, sticking my tongue out at her. "Yeeeee~ Fine," She whined. I knew she wanted me to . "Haha. I knew it~ I know you wanted me to tease you," I said as I pinched her cheeks. "Ow~" She grunted, rubbing her cheek that was pinched by me. Ah~ So cute! Ugh! I can't resist her cuteness! "Stop being so cute to oppa~" I whined at her, earning giggles from her. "What's so funny?" I asked, scratching my head. "You're the one being cute. Calling people to stop doing aegyos and do it yourself, officially Jung Daehyun!" She giggled. "Aish~ Ani~" I purred at her. "You're the one who must stop being so cute~" She said, cupping my cheeks in her hands, she squeezed it together and made me looked like a puff fish? She kept on giggling since just now and I don't know what actually happened, did she inhaled laughing gas? I hope she didn't... x)