Gwangju.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Youngjae's POV
I argued with her for days, I don't know what went through between the both of us, is this a love hate relationship? She told me that she didn't put Daehyun's name at the back, but how can it magically just appeared onto it? If it's from Daehyun, I'll make him regret the present he got for her. Is he trying to separate our used-to-be perfect relationship? I told Seulmin that I'll move out from her apartment for a few days to cool myself down, can I trust her that she didn't really wrote his name? It feels empty and lonely without her, I'm starting to miss her already, I wish I would just believe her and make all of this problem gone. 
 
Seulmin's POV
I can't sleep for the past few days, do you know how hard it is to sleep alone when you're used to sleeping together with someone? I wanted to tell him that it's from Daehyun but...he'll sure kill me...or Daehyun. These days I've been crying myself to sleep, now I got those panda eyes and baggy eyes. I hate it. I wanted to tell Jongup all my problems, he's the one who understands me the most, the one who'll comfort me and make me smile again. I called him up for a lunch together in the most popular restaurant in Seoul, I bet it's going to be sure expensive. 
 
I really wanna go back to Gwangju, where my parents used to be, they're still living there but my job is the only problem. I sighed and went to the restaurant, I opened the door and saw Jongup's eye smile again, damn, that perfect smile. We greeted each other before we took our foods, it's basically a buffet so...self service? I told him all my problems with Youngjae and Daehyun, some moments he smiled, some moments he's shocked, I'll probably have that feeling too if I'm him for now. "I guess the most easiest way is to tell Youngjae the truth about the necklace, if he finds out, everything will be worst than ever, he might start a fight with Daehyun again," He advised. Tell the truth? I sighed at his suggestion, "I'll...try and do it," "Don't try, it's a must, tell him and see what he reacts, tell him to calm down too. And also if another problem is up again, find me alright?" He said as he waved goodbye. "Thanks for your help," I hugged him tightly, he's the most best friend I could have.
 
I ran back to my apartment in a rush, I panted as I bent over my back and rested my hands on my knees. I quickly opened the door and called Youngjae, although I'm really nervous, but I have to do this, it's the only way to help myself, well, I hope.
 
Youngjae: Yoboseyo?
Me: Yoboseyo oppa...we need...to talk.
Youngjae: Um...talk about what?
Me: Just....come to my apartment now!
Youngjae: O-Okay...bye...
Me: Bye...
 
I sighed as I hung up the phone hardly, why do I have to do this? He seemed...like he's hating me already, the way he talked over the phone wasn't the way that it's used to be. I woke up from my thoughts by the knocks and ringings on the door, it's obviously going to be  Youngjae. I took a deep breath before opening the door, he looked moody as well as I am. "What do you wanna talk about?" He asked with a serious tone. "A-About the...necklace. I...um..it's...from Daehyun!" I spatted out, I'm really scared of what his reaction will be. "I told you. I knew it was from him. But why do you need to wear it? Why aren't you noticing that it has his name on it? I know you don't love me anymore, I know you don't, I don't need excuses," He said as he was about to leave, but luckily, I was fast enough to grab his arm. "Wait! I wore it because...it's precious, it's beautiful and I like how it fits my skin. I swear I didn't notice his name until you saw it, I swear to god! I still love you! Why don't you appreciate the love I gave you?! Why?! Don't just leave me like that, it's hard for me, I'll suffer. What do you want me to do? I was planning to move back to Gwangju already, but it's because of my job and you! You! Because of you, I didn't even leave! I didn't!" I said angrily and slammed the door, leaving him outside the apartment. 
 
I ran to my bedroom, crying heavily, I rested my head on the pillow and cried for hours until I realized my eyes were really dry. The pain was unbearable, I tried to close my eyes and sleep, but I can't, it feels empty by my side. Why can't he just stay back? Even though how much pain he gave me, can't he see that I'm still loving him like there's no tomorrow? I stood up from my bed tiredly and slowly, reaching for the cabinet, I took out the eye dropper, I dropped a few drops of medicine into my eyes, it's painful until my tears rolled down my cheeks, by the time it is, it's already 5 am in the morning.