He'll be alright.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Seulmin's POV
"Daehyun is...hospitalized," Youngjae said as a tear rolled down his cheeks. "What!?!" I shouted. I really don't know what to say, I'm terrifyingly shocked. Just now when I left his apartment, he looked alright...well, maybe. "Can you bring me to the hospital?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes. "Sure...I was about to go there too, all of them are there now," He told me as he wiped off my tears. He did that and he isn't straight? Whatever. The hospitalized pabo is more important for now. 
 
He drove to the hospital quickly using the highway, we kept silent for the whole time. No one even started a conversation or talk. Things seems to get horrifying now. After we arrived, we quickly got off from the car and rushed up to the 3rd floor which Daehyun's ward is located. "How's Daehyun hyung?" Youngjae asked, panting. I sat down, still keeping quiet. Thoughts streak into my mind why would this happen to him? He's alright when I left him! Please. Be alright. Daehyun oppa.
 
The doctor finally came out from his ward, a depression look on the doctor's face, but I prayed hard to god since I arrived just now. "Doctor! How is he?!?" Yongguk immediately stood up and asked worriedly. "Well, he's feeling better. He's still sleeping. Do not feed him or force him to eat, he is having a gastric now. He'll vomit out whatever he eats, right in the moment, he won't eat. There's a emergency button next to his bed, if there's any problem, the nurses and I will be there as fast as possible," The doctor explained, bowed slightly and walked off. "Yah hyung, you haven't tell us what happened to Daehyun!" Junhong raised his voice, shaking Yongguk's shoulders with both of his hands. "I went to visit him...after a while, he called me to leave. I told him that I informed you guys that I'm going to cook lunch for him but he denied. I went to the washroom for awhile, when I came out, he started to ate a bottle of pills next to him...I went completely shocked and I pushed him off and told him to stop. He stopped for awhile and began to vomit out white liquids. I have no idea what it was so I immediately called the ambulance for help. The doctors and all arrived, they said its a huge emergency going on that I have no time to follow the ambulance...and I drove here as quickly as possible to here," Yongguk explained, all of our eyes were filled with tears.
 
I cried heavily in the corner without them noticing, well, I hope they didn't. I heard footsteps got closer to me when I'm sobbing, I wiped off my tears quickly and looked up. It was Jongup, the one who understands my feeling the most, he hugged me tightly and rubbed my back. As I felt his touch, I cried even more, when did Daehyun became someone like this? This is not the Daehyun I've known and met! "Oppa...will Daehyun be alright?" I asked, still hugging onto him tightly. "Don't worry. He's really strong. He'll get better soon, alright? God will always be next to him, healing him strongly," He answered between his sobs too. "Uljima," Yongguk said from the far end. "You're crying too. Don't talk," Himchan teased back. Yongguk rolled his eyes at him and went into Daehyun's ward. All of them stared at him in shock....
 
Yongguk's POV
I think all of them were shocked by my movements, I just can't hold back my tears that I needed to go into his ward to sob hardly. Why am I so stupid to listen to whatever Daehyun says? I should've just cooked him lunch, I shouldn't ask him a single thing! I sat on a chair nearest to his bed, looking at him like this, my heart really aches a lot. Seeing him lying down there, not moving, like he's dead. I began to cry hardly beside him, the bed sheet is getting soaking wet by my tears. Suddenly, all of them came in, I seriously got shock that I quickly wiped off my dripping tears.
 
"Uljima. He's going to be alright," Junhong comforted with tears in his eyes. "You too," I told him, faking a smile. I saw Seulmin standing in the corner of his ward sobbing hardly, it was suffering seeing her like this but I seriously want our awkwardness to fade away. I immediately stood up from the chair and walked towards her, I hugged her from behind. "Jongup oppa, I'm alright...sto...stop hugging..me!" She said between her sobs. It eventually broke my heart seeing her like this. "It's not Jongup oppa, it's Yongguk oppa," I said with my voice trembling. "Yong...Yongguk oppa?" She turned around and quickly wiped off her tears. "I want our awkwardness to fade away. I want to be a good friend towards you.." I said and hugged her tightly.